The BeneHeart C Series is a Semi-/Fully-Automatic AED (Automated External Defibrillator) that knows what a first-time rescuer need. A product of Mindray, the BeneHeart CIA is one example of these series. It has a variety of uses and benefits to both rescuers and victims during a life-saving crisis.
The BeneHeart C1A provides fast action during a life-saving situation while also providing accurate guidelines for the rescuer. With its ResQNaviTM technology, it can evaluate the proficiency level of rescuers wherein it will provide a step by step guide to the rescuer.
Benefits of BeneHeart C1A:
• Easy to Use: It provides easy to follow guidance by providing detailed guidance through images and voice prompts.
• Smart: The ResQNaviTM feature detects the level of experience of the rescuer hence provides easy to follow instructions for a more fast and efficient resuscitation process.
• Fast: The BeneHeart C1A provides a fast first shock due to its QShockTM technology. It greatly shortens the time of power-on and heart rhythm analysis so that the victims can get an electric shock as soon as possible. It can provide a shock as fast as 8 seconds.
• Powerful Shock: It features a 360J biphasic technology that auto-compensates according to patient impedance. This increases the chance of patients who are difficult to defibrillate.
• Reliable and Durable: The device has been tested to survive a 6ft drop test, it is dustproof, and can be transported in any vehicle.
The BeneHeart C1A AED can be used in a variety of locations including the home, the office, clinic, and the community due to its lightweight and compact design. It is perfect to use for any rescuer whether and any level of experience.
Disclaimer: The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy. Any purchase made from this story is made at your own risk. Consult an expert advisor/health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase made from this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website's selling. The content publisher and its distribution partners do not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the company this news is about.