What is Kailo Pain Relief Patch?
The Kailo Pain Relief Patch is a special patch that you can apply to painful areas of your body. Unlike classic back pain patches, the Kailo Pain Relief Patch does not have any additives that fight pain in a chemical way. Rather, the patch for back pain and other complaints uses nanocapacitors to ensure that the pain is better processed by the brain and can thus be eliminated more easily. According to the provider, side effects and adverse reactions are not to be expected with this patch.
Why do I need this pain relief patch?
According to the supplier, the Kailo pain relief patch is suitable for anyone who suffers from acute or permanent pain. This pain should, of course, be discussed with the treating doctor beforehand. According to the supplier, the Kailo pain relief patch has no side effects. It can be used on almost the entire body - for example on the arms, in the neck, in the shoulder and back area as well as on the hands or feet. The Kailo pain relief patch is also said to be effective in relieving pain that occurs during menstruation. In addition, it is easy to use. (Any/all of the links on this post are affiliate links of which the author receives a small commission from sales of this product/service, but the price is the same to you.)
Kailo Pain Relief Patch Evaluation and Recommendation
The suppliers of the Kailo pain relief patches promise a product that is able to eliminate pain in the body completely without drugs. Of course, this sounds very promising and thus seems to justify the price, which is somewhat higher compared to classic pain relief patches. The Kailo pain relief patch has an attractive design. If the patch against back pain is worn under clothing, the appearance of the patch without side effects is not very important. However, if it is worn over (thin) clothing, the modern design ensures that the patch does not immediately catch your eye when you meet someone. Pain relief when worn is said to occur within the first 60 seconds.
This is quite a good value compared to classic pain relief patches, which often take much longer to relieve pain. In addition, the Kailo pain relief patch for back pain and co. is said to have no side effects or adverse reactions. The patch without side effects itself can be worn for several years if properly cared for. The adhesive strips provided can also be used several times. This means that the Kailo pain relief patch is also much more ecological than conventional pain relief patches. A positive aspect is that the plaster can get wet. So you don't have to take it off when showering or swimming. Further info and a discount can be found here on the official website!
Kailo pain relief patch technical facts
- Attractive design
- Pain relief within 60 seconds
- 100 % drug-free
- no side effects or adverse reactions
- durable for years (with proper care)
- Adhesive strips are reusable
- Can be worn on the skin or over clothing
What are the Kailo pain relief patches quality features?
The pain relief patch for easy application is made in the United States of America. The suppliers are also from the USA - but ship internationally. The Kailo pain relief patch is patented. In addition, both suppliers of the Kailo pain relief patch make sure that your data is as secure as possible when ordering. Payment via PayPal, Google Pay or Shop Pay is just one of many options that contribute to a secure checkout.
General Kailo Pain Relief Patch reviews
There are numerous reviews of the Kailo pain relief patch without side effects online. Users remarkably often rate the patch with the highest number of stars or points. The product's ease of use is just one of many aspects that reviewers rate positively. It is very easy to find a suitable spot on the body where the patch can be applied. According to the users, the pain disappears within a few seconds - yet the patch can also be worn throughout the day without any problems. Tension and muscle spasms could be treated very well with the patch - according to some users, the patch was even more able to do this than other pain-relieving methods. A few users also reported that they would use the Kailo pain relief patch to relieve pain in their children. Here too, the desired effect would be achieved within seconds. Visit the official website to see more customer reviews!
Where can I order Kailo pain relief patches?
Do you have back pain and want to use a pain relief patch? Then you can learn more about the product from the two official suppliers of Kailo pain relief patches. The patch for back pain is offered by Kailo Headquarters and by The GiddyUp Group. Both suppliers give worthwhile discounts every now and then. Click here to discover the current discount!
Kailo offers you four different packages:
- Kailo Kit: 1 Kailo, 1 Soft Carry Case, 3 adhesive surfaces
- Kailo Buddy Pack: 2 Kailos, 2 Soft Carry Cases, 6 Adhesive Surfaces
- Kailo Family Pack: 5 Kailos, 5 Soft Carry Cases, 15 Adhesive Surfaces
- Kailo Group Pack: 10 Kailos, 10 Soft Carry Cases, 30 Adhesive Surfaces
If you need more adhesive surfaces or soft carry cases, you can buy them in the shop, just like the Kailo KT Tape and gift vouchers. Once you have decided on a package, you can click on it and select how many of these packages you would like to order. Then add the selected quantity to your shopping cart. With a click on "Buy it now" you can also complete the order immediately.
You can choose between Google Pay and Shop Pay for express checkout. Otherwise, you can enter your contact information in the form provided - as well as the shipping address. Then select the shipping method and your payment method. You can then complete your order. The GiddyUp Group offers three different packages with one, three or five Kailo pain relief patches. Soft protective sleeves and adhesive strips are also included. By clicking on "Order now", the supplier is currently offering you a further 33% discount. Now choose how many Kailo pain relief patches you would like to buy and then click on "Checkout".
Now you can complete your order via PayPal using the express method. Alternatively, you can enter your email address and your address. You can then select your preferred payment method and complete the order.
Who is the provider of the product?
The GiddyUp Group
20 N. Oak Street
Ventura, CA 93001
E-Mail: [email protected]
General information on the topic of pain relief patches
Pain is a very unpleasant condition that most of us can only endure for a very limited time. As a physical warning signal that something is wrong in an area of the body or that an injury has caused major damage after all, pain is an important and indispensable warning signal. Nevertheless, for understandable reasons, we naturally always want to get rid of it as quickly as possible.
Ways to combat pain
One of the common pain relief measures in everyday life is taking oral painkillers - usually in the form of tablets. In this way, however, a diversion is made, the active substances contained must first be absorbed via the digestive tract and then reach the site of action. The entire amount of active ingredient does not always arrive directly at the intended site of action, because with some active ingredients a part is already broken down beforehand in the digestive tract or in the liver, and often the active ingredients contained also have side effects on the digestive area. Both are fundamentally undesirable.
In the medical-professional field, infusions can be used to bypass the sensitive digestive tract; injections into the bloodstream or directly into the affected area can also be used, depending on the type of pain. However, both methods, infusions or injections, are not self-applicable in the private home environment.
An alternative is to apply the active substances directly to the affected area. This can be achieved on the one hand in the form of ointments (uneven distribution of active substances, difficult to apply, no long-lasting effect can be achieved) and on the other hand with pain plasters. These patches are stuck on and develop their effect directly on the affected area.
Types of pain patches
There are basically three different modes of action for pain patches:
- transdermal patches
- topical patches and
- thermal patches
With a transdermal patch, the active ingredient contained in the patch is released in a controlled manner over a longer period of time. The active substances contained are modelled in such a way that they can be absorbed by the skin; they then enter the blood vessel system and from there reach the site of action (if the intended site of action does not correspond to the sticker site). In addition to pain-relieving or anti-inflammatory active substances, other active substances are also used in such TTS systems (also called TDDS systems, "transdermal therapeutic systems"), such as nicotine (in nicotine replacement therapy with nicotine patches), hormones (estrogen / progestin in contraception) or active substances against various diseases (e.g. scopolamine against motion sickness, nitroglycerin against angina pectoris attacks or clonidine against high blood pressure). For severe pain, opioids (e.g. fentanyl) are used in such patches. The advantage of a TTS system is the automatic, controlled release of the active ingredient over a longer period of time. The active substances contained in such patches always have a systemic effect, i.e. on the whole body and not just at the stick-on site.
Topical plasters or medicinal patches, in contrast, are only locally effective, i.e. they only act at the adhesive site. The active ingredients are embedded in the adhesive material of the plaster. They are also called "healing plasters", or more rarely "cataplasms".
Heat patches, on the other hand, only contain active ingredients that generate heat at the adhesive site, such as capsaicin and various pepper extracts. Generating local heat at a specific stick-on point can also significantly reduce the intensity of pain, especially for muscle and joint pain. The duration of effect can be between about 4 and up to 12 hours.
Known FAQ about this product
- F: Is Kailo a classic pain relief patch?
- A: Kailo is considered an innovative pain relief patch with no skin-penetrating active ingredients and no side effects.
- F: How does the Kailo pain relief patch work?
- A: According to the manufacturer, the Kailo pain relief patches for back pain are produced using a patented technology. This is applied, among other things, to develop high-tech applications such as signal transmitters, bio-identification, energy storage and antennas. However, the Kailo pain relief patch is adapted to the human body. It is designed to amplify the body's natural signals, which in turn helps the brain communicate more effectively with the disturbed area.
- F: Does the Kailo Pain Relief Patch need batteries?
- A: The Kailo pain relief patch for back pain does not need batteries or to be charged. It has billions of tiny capacitors that respond to the human body's electrical charges, enhancing and broadening the body's natural communication signals.
- F: How long can Kailo be used against back pain?
- A: According to the supplier, the Kailo pain relief patch is very durable. If the back pain patch is well cared for, it should even be able to be used for years.
- F: How long can Kailo be worn?
- A: The supplier says that the Kailo pain relief patch can be worn all day or just for a few hours.
- F: Can the patch for back pain get wet?
- A: The Kailo pain relief patch is formed on a waterproof polyester substrate and has a dielectric coating. After use in water, the back pain patch can simply be dabbed off with a clean, dry cloth.
- F: Do Kailo providers ship internationally?
- A: The suppliers of the patch for back pain are based in the USA. However, the Kailo pain relief patches are shipped internationally. A total of 103 countries are supplied - including Germany.
- F: How is the Kailo Pain Relief Patch cleaned?
- A: Cleaning can be done with warm water or soap. When cleaning, however, you should avoid caustic agents and cleaning agents with alcohol. These can damage the back pain patch over time.
- F: Can several Kailo be worn at the same time?
- A: Because the back pain patch works hyperlocally - that is, it can only focus on one area of pain at a time - it is not possible to wear too many patches at a time. However, according to the supplier, most people are able to wear two to three of the pain patches at a time. Adding more Kailos can reduce the effectiveness.
- F: Does the Kailo Pain Relief Patch help with back pain?
- A: According to the supplier, the patch can be used well for back pain without side effects.
- F: Can the patch be used if I have a pacemaker?
- A: The supplier states that Kailo is a patch that looks and acts like a pain patch and is designed to amplify the body's natural signals to help the brain better communicate with disturbed areas. There is no clear answer as to whether it can be used if you have a pacemaker. Therefore, you should first talk to a doctor.
- F: How is Kailo worn?
- A: The rough side of the plaster is placed on a flat surface. Now the smooth side is on top. The adhesive strip is placed on this. The letter side must touch the kailo and the blank side of the adhesive strip is on top. The two pieces must be directly on top of each other. Now one half of the adhesive strip can be lifted and the paper peeled off. The adhesive side is now pressed down onto the smooth side of the Kailo. Repeat this procedure with the other half. Then you can stick the pain relief patch where you have pain.
- F: Which side of the patch is placed on the skin?
- A: Basically, you can put both sides of the Kailos on your skin without side effects. However, the adhesive of the tape sticks better to the smooth side. This means that the smooth side is usually on the skin.
Mike Vaughn is a blogger from a bigger enthusiastic team which loves to review products based on personal research. His contact E-Mail is [email protected] Feel free to contact him every time you like.
This post is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration but Kailo is in the process of obtaining certifications. Additionally it has been trialed by multiple doctors.
Any purchase done from this story is done on your own risk. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should consult a licensed health care professional before any such purchase or starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. Any purchase done from this link is subject to final terms and conditions of the website that is selling the product. The content on this release does not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. Contact the vendor of the product directly.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.