Succeeding on different social media platforms, managing partnerships with brands, and shifting content strategies over time with Chelsey White from Chelsweets.
Welcome to episode 320 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Chelsey White from Chelsweets about how she’s grown her various social media platforms and how her content strategy has evolved over time.Learning By Doing
Today on the podcast, we’re talking to the cake queen herself: Chelsey White from Chelsweets!
While she originally started by just baking cakes for her coworkers, Chelsey has since built up a massive social media following sharing her elaborate cakes and baking creations online. With over 1.2 million followers on Instagram and 2 million followers on TikTok, she has established herself as one of the top names in the food space.
In this episode, she shares how she started sharing content online, how she likes to approach sponsored content, and how she adapts her content for different social media platforms.
It’s a super fun, inspiring interview, and we hope you enjoy hearing Chelsey’s story!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- When Chelsey started sharing baking content online
- How her content strategy has evolved over time
- Why posting on her blog is her number one priority
- Which social media platforms she enjoys using the most
- Why she oftentimes likes waiting for brands to approach her first
- How to figure out your rates for sponsored content
- How she has created sponsored content for TV shows and movies
- How she maximizes her efficiency when creating content for different platforms
- What she would focus on if she had to start over again from scratch
- How she balances passion publishing with performance publishing
- How she manages her content calendar with Google Calendar
- Follow Chelsey on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.