- Nano One's proprietary M2CAM process builds off of their one-pot process as a way to dramatically reduce the carbon footprint and cost of cathode manufacturing.
- The one-pot process will dramatically improve the durability of the cathode material produced, potentially enabling the first “million-mile battery".
- With an operational strategy of licensing and joint ventures, Nano One has very little operational overhead and will generate substantial margins on its product.
- The largest downside is that the company keeps a large amount of information about themselves secret which can make validating claims or creating forecasts impossible.
- This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, The EV Supply Chain. Learn More »
The complete article was published exclusively to members of The EV Supply Chain on 5/11/21. There have been more recent announcements from the company that warrants further research.
Nano One Materials (OTCPK:NNOMF) is a company looking to be on the forefront of rapidly changing cathode chemistries. The company isn’t a battery manufacturer, their focus is on developing next-generation cathode materials that they can license out to other producers. If they are successful in their endeavors, Nano One has the potential to become a major player in the battery manufacturing space. This article will look at how exactly Nano One plans to help revolutionize the battery space and the likelihood of success that they face.
Read Full Story: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4454315-nano-one-materials-quietly-revolutionary
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.