What’s up you unemployed/in-between jobs/sick of your current job and want a change bastards!
You’re reading this because you’re looking for a change, right? Right.
According to the ever-wise Urban Dictionary, copywriting is defined as “the stupid shit that gets in your way while trying to watch porn.”
You know all of those ‘random’ ads (you know what you searched for, and so does Google) you keep getting? They’re not so random. Because we create them.
Yeah, that’s right.
We’ve been studying you. We’ve been targeting you. We know EVERYTHING about you. Well Zuckerberg, Larry & Sergey and their team on Facebook and Google is doing most of that but you get the point.
Put shortly “This is the fast lane, folks…and some of us like it here.”
- Are someone who believes that the execution is more important than the idea
- Can transcribe whatever is going on in your sick and twisted head into words
- 100% believe in Malcolm Gladwell’s idea on the 10,000 hours rule.
- Passionately despise lame ass vanilla copy such as “let’s make sure we are on the same page about pineapple on pizza, cilantro or smashed avo”
- Believe that if “If you’re going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you’re going to be locked up.”
- “Have no taste for either poverty or honest labor, so writing is the only recourse left”
Then stop what you’re doing and submit your CV. Like, right now.
So pull over your car, swerve dangerously through traffic and hit that submit button faster than BLAH BALB...
Read Full Story: https://www.pedestrian.tv/job/copywriter-digital-marketing-you-like-to-write-right-3/
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.