GABON: Sociéte d’Exploitation du Transgabonais’ concession to operate the 650 km railway linking Franceville with the capital Libreville and the port of Owendo has been extended, and a new investor has committed to providing finance and expertise to support a modernisation to increase capacity on the line
You have reached your limit of news stories for this week. Register for FREE to read this article and get:
- Unlimited access to online news coverage from:
- Railway Gazette International covering the global railway industry
- Metro Report International covering the urban transport sector
- Rail Business UK industry news for the British railway market
- Weekly e-mail newsletters covering the sector(s) of your choice
- Exclusive offers for Railway Gazette Events.
Read Full Story: https://www.railwaygazette.com/business/gabon-railway-concession-extended-as-investors-fund-expansion/59898.article
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.