Tracking your expenses, optimizing your business for tax season, and setting yourself up for success financially with Ansley Beutler from Peach Perfect Financials.
Welcome to episode 323 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Ansley Beutler from Peach Perfect Financials about optimizing your blog’s financials to set your business up for success.Understanding the Numbers
While Ansley Beutler is well-known for sharing delicious and healthy recipes on The Fit Peach, she’s also a CPA and an expert when it comes to the financial side of running a food blog!
Through her consultancy business Peach Perfect Financials, she helps bloggers level up their business and gain control and clarity over their finances.
In this episode, she shares why you should have a business bank account, how to keep track of your expenses, how to structure your business to optimize your taxes, and more.
Whether you just launched your blog or if you’ve been blogging for years, we think you’ll have a lot of great takeaways from this episode. Enjoy!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Ansley started her food blog
- What she does at Peach Perfect Financials
- How she balances working on her blog and her client work
- Why she recommends having a business bank account and credit card
- What business expenses and startup expenses are
- Why it’s so important to track your expenses
- What happens if you get audited
- How you get taxed when you run your own business
- When you might consider making an S election
- What an EIN is
- How you can keep track of your receipts digitally
- How to determine what your salary should be as a business owner
- How to set yourself up your success in the future financially
- The Fit Peach
- Peach Perfect Financials
- Form 2553
- Blogger MBA School
- 321: The EXITpreneur’s Playbook – Maximizing Your Profits When Selling a Business with Joe Valley
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.