How Bob's Red Mill works with content creators, how creators can effectively reach out to brands, and how to secure ongoing brand partnerships with Cassidy Stockton.
Welcome to episode 324 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Cassidy Stockton about how Bob’s Red Mill works with content creators on sponsored content.Building Strong Partnerships
When we chat about sponsored content here on the podcast, we usually talk to creators and publishers about how they secure partnerships with brands. But today, we’re flipping the script and hearing things directly from a brand’s perspective!
In this episode, Bjork interviews Cassidy Stockton, the Senior Content Marketing Manager at Bob’s Red Mill, about how her team works with content creators, what she wishes creators knew about working with brands, and more.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about how to reach out to brands, how to negotiate your rates, or how to secure ongoing brand partnerships, this episode with Cassidy is for you!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Cassidy does at Bob’s Red Mill
- Why they invest so much into influencer marketing
- What kinds of campaigns they find successful
- What an employee-owned company is
- What metrics they look at when working with influencers
- What influencers can do to maintain a strong relationship with a brand
- How they handle invoices and payments
- How they initiate partnerships at Bob’s Red Mill
- Why they consider video to be essential right now
- How they’ve been experimenting on TikTok
- How they negotiate rates with influencers
- How Bob’s Red Mill works with various agencies
- What you should include in your media kit
- What she wishes creators knew about working with brands
- Bob’s Red Mill
- Connect with Cassidy on LinkedIn
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.