Successful search marketing requires thoughtful coordination between diverse teams responsible for SEO, PPC, content, data, and beyond. One key to nurturing that coordination is a shared training experience that gets teams on the same page, speaking the same language, and working towards a shared vision of success.
Attend SMX online, November 9-10, to unify your teams… and unlock up to 20% off registration while you’re at it!
Together, you’ll divide and conquer the five-track agenda, featuring 45+ expert-led sessions, keynotes, and clinics that explore the latest in search, including…
- Delivering optimal results from RSAs
- Embracing PPC automation without sacrificing results
- Enhancing your PPC forecasting skills
- Improving organic SEO with customer reviews
- Securing SEO buy-in from the C-suite
- Generating hundreds of new content ideas with data analysis
- Preparing for the next Google ranking algorithm update
… and loads more. It’s all programmed by the Search Engine Land experts and led by some of the brightest minds in the industry, including Frederick Vallaeys, Benu Aggarwal, John Shehata, Jessica Bowman, and more. The best part? Overtime live Q&A follows every editorial session, so you’ll have dozens of opportunities to get your specific questions answered in real-time.
No matter your setup or schedule, attending SMX is a win-win:
- Still working from home? Training together (albeit virtually) with your colleagues will foster a feeling of camaraderie that’s essential...
Read Full Story: https://searchengineland.com/winning-search-marketing-teams-attend-smx-374924
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.