Using a plugin to blog in multiple languages, strategically growing your team, and maximizing your productivity with Alejandra Graf from BrownSugar&Vanilla.
Welcome to episode 325 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Alejandra Graf from BrownSugar&Vanilla about how she shares recipes on her blog in both English and Spanish.Bilingual Blogging
We’re so excited to share this episode with Alejandra with you today! Her story is really fascinating, and the way that she shares content is a bit unique compared to other content creators.
After immigrating to the United States from Mexico, she launched her food blog, BrownSugar&Vanilla, where she shares family-friendly vegan recipes. But she also has another version of her site called Piloncillo&Vainilla where she shares all the same recipes — but in Spanish!
In this episode, you’ll learn how she uses a plugin to share content in both languages, how the traffic compares on the two versions of her blog, and more. It’s a really fascinating, inspiring interview that demonstrates the unique ways you can share content with different audiences.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Alejandra immigrated to the United States
- What led her to launch her blog
- How she started sharing recipes in both Spanish and English
- How she determines what content will resonate with which part of her audience
- How the traffic compares on the English vs. the Spanish side of her blog
- How she runs ads on her site
- Which plugin she uses to share content in both languages
- How she strategically grew her team
- How she earns revenue from her site
- How she gets sponsored content work
- How she uses the Pomodoro Method to maximize her productivity
- The Fire Starter Sessions
- The WordPress Multilingual Plugin
- Google Translate
- Pinch of Yum Income and Traffic Reports
- Johanna B. Voss Agency
- 322: Going All In – How Sarah Cook Went From 17k to 600k Monthly Pageviews
- Follow Alejandra on Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.