Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sydney, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Aurumin Ltd (ASX:AUN) is poised to restart drilling next week at its Mt Dimer Gold Project, 120 kilometres northeast of Southern Cross in Western Australia. Click here
- PolarX Ltd (ASX:PXX) has uncovered a new copper discovery at the Caribou Dome Copper Project, a base metals exploration asset within the broader Alaska Range Project in Alaska. Click here
- Valor Resources Ltd (ASX:VAL) is planning a follow-up diamond drilling program at Hook Lake Uranium Project in Canada's prolific Athabasca Basin following an on-ground field program that returned assays of up to 59.2% U3O8. Click here
- Hartshead Resources NL (ASX:HHR) recently recorded a 43% increase in gas volumes within its Viking Wx gas field, substantially boosting the capacity associated with its Phase 1 assets in the UK’s Southern Gas Basin. Click here
- Tietto Minerals Ltd (ASX:TIE) has released a robust open pit definitive feasibility study (DFS) for its 3.35-million-ounce Abujar Gold Project in Côte d’Ivoire, West Africa. Click here
- Anteris Technologies Ltd (ASX:AVR, OTC:AMEUF, FRA:DDF) is a step closer to its proposed US transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) clinical trial, following the completion of a pre-clinical...
Read Full Story: https://www.streetinsider.com/Globe+Newswire/Proactive+news+headlines+including+Aurumin%2C+PolarX%2C+Valor+Resources+and+Hartshead+Resources/19024847.html
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.