Hosting food blogger retreats, diversifying your income streams, and capitalizing on your strengths with Liz Della Croce from The Lemon Bowl.
Welcome to episode 328 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Liz Della Croce from The Lemon Bowl about how she plans and runs food blogger retreats.Hosting Events
When it comes to earning money as food creators, we usually think of the classic revenue streams like ads and sponsored content. But what about hosting events? That’s what we’re focusing on today!
In this episode, Bjork chats with Liz about how she runs events and food blogger retreats in addition to her own food blog. You’ll hear how she plans her events based on the desires of her attendees, how she gets brands involved with retreats, how she plans out her attendee lists, and more.
It’s a fantastic interview that will inspire you to think about how you can diversify your income streams and capitalize on your own strengths to grow your business. Enjoy!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Liz shares on the Passion to Profit Podcast
- Some powerful mindset shifts that help her run her business
- What her team looks like
- How EOS works
- What implementers, integrators, and visionaries are
- How she diversifies her income
- How she gets the most out of her brand partnerships
- What kinds of events she holds
- Why she loves hosting food blogger retreats
- How she curates her retreats based on the wishes of her attendees
- How to get brands involved with retreats
- What tools she uses when planning her retreats
- How she determines the attendee list for her retreats
- The Lemon Bowl
- Get on the waitlist for the Passion to Profit Mastermind!
- Passion to Profit Podcast
- 276: Featured Podcast – Scaling Your Business & Providing Massive Value with Bjork on the Irie Lemon Podcast
- The Five Minute Journal
- Rocket Fuel
- Kolbe A Index
- Bob’s Red Mill
- Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Microsoft Teams
- Handle the Heat
- The Food in my Beard
- Fresh Air Retreat Video 2021
- Follow Liz on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.