Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, January 4, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and Partner Program News
2. MSPs and Microsoft Security Assessments: Zomentum has added a Microsoft 365 security assessment to its library of IT assessment tools. The tools are accessible from the Zomentum Revenue Platform, which helps MSPs and VARs to accelerate sales.
3. M&A – Google Acquires Cloud Security Platform: See the details about Google Cloud & Chronicle acquiring Siemplify, as reported by MSSP Alert.
4. Venture Capital – IT Services and European Technology: Orange, the IT services giant, is investing in aMove Capital I fund — a Kepler Cheuvreux war chest focused on IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Cloud...
Read Full Story: https://www.channele2e.com/news/updates-04-january-2022/
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.