Digital Summit Portland is a two-day, in-person conference that showcases marketing industry thought leaders who will present the current trends in today’s marketing sector. From renowned global leaders – like Salesforce, Visa and Deloitte – to local and regional experts, each 30-minute speaking session offers highly curated content formatted as an instructional “how to,” providing attendees with breakthrough strategies and actionable insights immediately applicable to their businesses. The conference is open to all levels of marketing personnel, from campus hires to industry professionals with 40+ years of experience.
For attendees seeking guidance for honing specific skills, Digital Summit also offers its signature 4-hour deep dive courses known as Masterclasses. This year, Digital Summit Portland will feature several Masterclasses led by premier thought leaders, including:
- “Decoding SEO: How to Build Your Online Visibility - Without the Technical Jargon,” with Hannah McNaughton, Metric Marketing
- “Organizing Your Digital Properties to Connect Data to Business Decisions,” with Colleen Harris, Sincro
- “Advanced Email Marketing: Tactics To Build Robust Email Programs,” with Michael Barber, Brand Consultant and Marketing Strategist
Digital Summit Portland will feature speaker sessions from prominent brands including:
- “The Art of Insta-Storytelling,” presented by Meredith Howard, Deloitte
- “Crossing The Sonic Color Line: Strategies for Sonic Diversity,”...
Read Full Story: https://www.prweb.com/releases/nations_top_marketing_conference_digital_summit_returns_to_portland_with_all_new_content_trends_and_tactical_guidance_for_digital_marketers/prweb18767426.htm
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.