2ULaundry and LaundroLab are poised for explosive growth across the country and are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead the way. In this role, you will drive growth across our customer base through demand generation activities both with internal and external stakeholders and channels, including email, SMS, in-bag, in-store, and other advertising outlets.
This individual will have a multifaceted and highly cross-functional role, working with our Field Marketing Team, Designers, Developers, and Third-Party Agencies to drive performance and growth. This role is right for you if you’re growth-oriented and data-driven, ultimately responsible for truly improving our customer’s experience and market expansion.
• Identify the most effective marketing channels for us to grow our Monthly Active User (MAU) customer base including cross-channel audience strategy development & management
• Design and implement optimized, customer-centric, digital user journeys to increase engagement, referrals, lead conversion, and customer retention
• Manage our Webflow website, including ideation, creation, and implementation of new pages and content both direct and with third-party designers and developers
• Website enhancement and monitoring, including managing our agency that oversees both on-page and off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Manage our online listings and reviews to improve brand equity and ultimately driving improvements to...
Read Full Story: https://charlotte.axios.com/309011/growth-marketing-manager-2ulaundry/
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.