Competitive keyword analysis is the process of analyzing the keywords that your competitor is using to rank for, and then optimizing your site based on those keywords.
It’s like asking who is winning the NBA championship — it helps you determine who the best players are and what strategies they use to beat their competition.
The goal of competitive keyword analysis is to figure out what you can use as keywords that will rank on Google’s first page for your target keyword and have a high chance of converting into sales.
You can’t simply go in and create a list of keywords that work, because there are so many variables:
- What is the average cost per click for those keywords?
- How many people search for them each month?
- How many people buy from the sites that rank well for those keywords?
- How much competition does your keyword have?
Competitive keyword analysis is an important process for SEO Managers and content marketers alike.
- It helps you understand search engine algorithms better. This will give you more insight into how search engines like Google work and how they prioritize results in their SERPs.
- It helps you understand what users want from your brand or product page, which will help guide future content creation efforts and even design decisions.
- It will help you find the right keywords for your website and improve your website’s SEO.
- It will give you better insight into which keywords your competitors are optimizing for and what they’re ranking for.
Read Full Story: https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiSGh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm1pbnR0d2lzdC5jb20vYmxvZy93aHktcnVuLWNvbXBldGl0aXZlLWFuYWx5c2lzLW9mLWtleXdvcmRzL9IBAA?oc=5
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.