You've defined your content strategy, assembled a team or found a great outsourcing partner. Before you can start creating content your audience wants to read and share, you need to set up systems that guarantee quality over quantity.
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
How do you identify and ensure high-quality content?
Quality should always be your priority in content creation. Search engines value quality content when ranking websites; even more importantly, quality content significantly affects your readers and customers. But, you must apply reviewing and editing criteria to an article before publishing it.
Here's how to make sure you're producing quality content.
What's at the core of quality online content?
You should always aim for a few core factors in your content production. Use this checklist to guide your writers and editors:
- Originality: What does your content (in other words, your brand) offer that no other content does? How does it stand out from the crowd? What makes the perspective unique?
- Readability: Does the article summarize and explain complex matters in an approachable way? Is it written engagingly?
- Voice: Does the tone speak to the reader? Does it match your brand's culture and message?
- Relevance: Is the article meaningful to its intended reader? Does it help the reader's purpose or answer their questions? Is it both timely and up-to-date?
- Timelessness: Will the content still be relevant and exciting in a few years?...
Read Full Story: https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMicGh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmVudHJlcHJlbmV1ci5jb20vZ3Jvd2luZy1hLWJ1c2luZXNzL2hvdy10by1jcmVhdGUtcXVhbGl0eS1jb250ZW50LXBlb3BsZS1hY3R1YWxseS13YW50LXRvLXNlZS80MzY5MTTSAQA?oc=5
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.