From content cloaking to generic keywords, here are 17 answers to the questions, "Can you share some reasons a website won't show up on Google search, and how someone can solve this?"
- Content Is Cloaked
- Content Is Not Aligned With Search-Intent
- Haven’t Created and Submitted Your Sitemap
- Website Violates of Google's Guidelines
- Poor Quality or Thin Content
- Website Is on the Wrong Platform
- No Terms and Conditions Page
- Haven’t Claimed Your Google Business Page
- Metadata Isn't Filled Out
- Overlooked Off-Page SEO
- Leaving Old, Broken Links
- Not Using a 301 Redirect for a New Domain
- The Site Has Poor UX
- Website Is New
- Website May Lack Original Content
- Not Removing the “Noindex” Tag After Publishing
- Keywords that Are Too Generic
Content Is Cloaked
Cloaking is a technique used by many webmasters where they present different content to the search engines than visitors to manipulate keyword rankings. This is a common black-hat SEO technique that, when detected by Google, can lead to the exclusion of an entire website from Google's index and search results.
To ensure that their websites remain visible in Google Search results and are not penalized for using cloaking, webmasters should only employ white-hat SEO techniques or professional services with proven success in organic visibility optimization.
In SEO, we know this as search intent, and is an important metric to track. Make sure that your domain name and the content of your page are aligned with each other so that users can find...
Read Full Story: https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiUmh0dHBzOi8vYXpiaWdtZWRpYS5jb20vYnVzaW5lc3MvbWFya2V0aW5nL3doeS1kb2VzbnQtbXktd2Vic2l0ZS1zaG93LXVwLW9uLWdvb2dsZS_SAQA?oc=5
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.