|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Remote|
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
The Yard Effect, a division of Lima Bean, is looking for an experienced digital marketing strategist (mid-level) to join the growing team. The primary purpose of the job will be to set, monitor and optimise digital marketing strategies for our clients’ business goals using multiple platforms, channels and tools.
More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Create and manage digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, paid sources, blogs).
- Conceptualise and produce digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with the client and the creative design team.
- Working with the paid team to set up and monitor client digital KPI’s across multiple channels and manage the budgets. This includes doing monthly reporting.
- Analyse web traffic metrics (Google Analytics and relevant tools) and suggest new opportunities to improve performance.
- Research industry products and trends to identify new opportunities.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics improve strategy.
- Build strong client relationships with all stakeholders.
- Liaise with designers, product owners and content team to optimise user experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Establish best practices in digital marketing and stay up-to-date with digital technologies...
Read Full Story: https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiY2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmJpemNvbW11bml0eS5jb20vam9iL2NhcGUtdG93biwtcmVtb3RlL2FkdmVydGlzaW5nL2RpZ2l0YWwtbWFya2V0aW5nLXN0cmF0ZWdpc3QtMjE5MDAxYdIBAA?oc=5
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.