Replace (not provided) with ALL of your organic keywords inside of Adobe & Google Analytics. Analyze performance by 400+ dimensions and metrics.
It may not look like one of the fancy, paid SEO tools you’re used to logging into, but Excel remains one of the most versatile and powerful tools in an SEO professional’s toolbox.
You can use Excel to track and analyze key metrics such as rankings, website traffic, and backlinks.
Use it to create and update meta tags, track and analyze competitors’ SEO strategies and performance, build automated reports, and take care of many of the data tasks you’ll encounter every day.
Combine your Excel knowledge with Python, Tableau, R, and other tools, and there is nothing you can’t do.
If you’ve never worked with data before, you’ll find Excel has a bit of a learning curve, but you can use it right from the start. And it’s flexible enough to scale and grow as your site grows.
Why Excel For SEO Tasks?
While many paid tools can help you do the same tasks, Excel is a fantastic option to enhance, combine, or replace those tools.
- It’s affordable and comes with a range of tools you already use.
- There are a ton of resources and courses to help you learn.
- Easily handles large amounts of data.
- Sorting and de-duplicating – a feature often missing when you need it.
- Create and manage databases with simple formulas.
- Data ports easily to other tools and is available for other tasks.
- Pivot tables and smart charts.
1. Combine Multiple...
Read Full Story: https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiWmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnNlYXJjaGVuZ2luZWpvdXJuYWwuY29tL3Nlby10b29scy91c2luZy1leGNlbC1mb3Itc2VvLTctZXNzZW50aWFsLXRpcHMtdHJpY2tzL9IBAA?oc=5
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.