This past week’s Generative AI News (GAIN) rundown covers two weeks of news. Eric Schwartz of Voicebot.ai and I jammed in 16 different news stories and a few other tidbits in this double roundup.
Also, if you want our 2x weekly newsletter with headlines and links to additional top generative AI stories (no write-ups, just links to stories, most of which we don’t have time to write about here or in Synthedia), subscribe on LinkedIn.
Featured stories this week include:
- OpenAI Economics – OpenAI is generating a lot of revenue from ChatGPT Plus subscriptions and API usage by software providers. However, the popularity of Azure OpenAI Service is siphoning off many of those API customers as they move into production on Azure, which means lower margins for the LLM kings.
- SEO in Crisis? – Generative AI search is about to reap substantial change in the SEO industry, and we consider the analysis of a Texas A&M marketing professor’s warning that the current crop of SEO consultants may be facing extinction.
- Foundation Models and Transparency – Stanford researchers have a new 100-point generative AI model transparency checklist. We consider the good, the bad, and the ugly of this endeavor.
- Generative AI winners and losers of the week.
Generative AI News
Featured Stories of the Week
- The Implication of OpenAI’s False Start on Arrakis
- Will Generative AI Search Kill Traditional Search and SEO at the Same Time?
- Measuring Foundation Model Transparency
Generative AI Funding...
Read Full Story: https://news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMilwFodHRwczovL3ZvaWNlYm90LmFpLzIwMjMvMTEvMDIvdHdvLXdlZWtzLW9mLWdlbmVyYXRpdmUtYWktbmV3cy1zZW8taW4tY3Jpc2lzLW9wZW5haS1lY29ub21pY3MtbWlkam91cm5leS1nb29nbGUtYmFpZHUtbnZpZGlhLW1vcmUtdm9pY2Vib3QtcG9kY2FzdC0zNTcv0gEA?oc=5
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.