Hair loss makes everyone unhappy in the same way, and HIV-positive individuals should have the opportunity to benefit from hair transplantation and improve their appearance. Other patients and provided that the safety of the teams who get the hair make possible hygienic clinical environment creating an extremely successful hair transplantation surgery in Turkey to HIV-positive individuals.
Ixora Life Clinic provides a new page to open their lives with the implantation to support the HIV-positive patient's towards a positive life with the highest hygiene standards in Turkey and an experienced team of Hiv positive hair transplant doctors.
Hair Transplant Carries Certain Risks for Everyone.
Surgical operations carry an infection risk due to their nature. The body perceives any wound as an attack, and this is a wonderful result of human beings' natural urge to survive and maintain bodily integrity.
Even for individuals with no health problems, hair transplant surgery has a low risk. Hiv Positive means that the immune system is weak, and it is an immune system disease transmitted through blood. Therefore, care should be taken to protect the health of both HIV-positive patients, other patients, and clinical workers.
Thousands of micro-wounds are opened to the scalp in hair transplantation. For this reason, the use of antibiotics is mandatory after all hair transplant operations. The body acts with its natural reflex to heal the wound and becomes susceptible to infection. This applies to all individuals. In the case of HIV-positive people, the risk of infection is greater than in other people.
Infection in Hair Transplantation
The secret of success in hair transplantation is to minimize the risk of infection because we lose the infected hair follicle, and this means an unsuccessful hair follicle transplant.
Hair transplantation for HIV-positive patients is performed under much higher infection precautions. At Ixora Life, our approach is to interpret this situation as an advantage. We see the sensitivity and hygiene quality in hair transplantation operations performed on HIV-positive patients as a positive contribution that supports the success in hair transplantation.
Highly Hygienic Clinical Environment in Ixora Life
Thanks to international rules, which are audited regularly by any disease that should be applied against the possibility of surgery in the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health and bloodborne patient rights and safety are protected.
● Due to blood-borne diseases such as HIV and Hepatitis, all operating room materials are disinfected with special methods and devices.
● The use of masks against respiratory viral diseases is mandatory in operations.
● The surgical team uses special clothes, special disinfectants before the operation and hygienic medical gloves are used during the operation.
● The operating theaters are kept at a certain temperature, ensuring the ambient air and disinfection of the entire space is a compulsory practice.
● After the operation, all medical waste is removed and disposed of accordingly.
In Ixora Life, hygiene rules are applied with a high level of hygiene that will protect both our patients and our colleagues in the best way possible.
HIV-positive people in Turkey to be able to create hair transplantation can be carried out in a hygienic clinical environment level, we can say we care a professional standard is expressed as Ixora Life.
HIV Positive Hair Transplantation
Some drugs used by HIV-positive patients are thought to cause hair loss, but there is no definite information on this. Hair loss can have many different reasons and due to the weak immune system, it may be HIV-positive, indirectly causing hair loss.
Whatever the reason is, hair loss, baldness is an important loss known to have negative effects on human psychology, and hair transplantation is the most effective and permanent solution developed against baldness and hair loss.
Before Hair Transplantation in Hiv-Positive Patients
Before the operation in hair transplantation, what determines the success rate to a great extent in Ixora Life is that we care more about the pre-operative period in HIV-positive patients because we have experienced many times that the more careful and attentive we take before the hair transplantation, the better results we can achieve in risk management.
● We need to make sure that the immune system is in good condition for the operation.
● In HIV-positive patients, an operation preparation period may be required to strengthen the immune system before hair transplantation.
● The health status of the patient is known, coupled with all the details of their previous treatment plan.
● Before the hair transplantation, it may be possible for us to contact the doctor who follows the patient's treatment and get a consultation.
In the case of low immunity, we do not have to give up the surgery, but it may be necessary to postpone the hair transplantation for a while to strengthen the immunity with treatment.
Hair Transplant Techniques in Hiv-Positive Patients
All of the FUE, Sapphire FUE and DHI methods used in hair transplantation can also be used for HIV-positive patients. However, the Dhi hair transplant method performed with Choi Pen has great advantages for hair transplantation in HIV-positive individuals.
● Makes much smaller incisions.
● Hair follicles are transplanted as soon as they are taken, not kept outside.
● As soon as the hair follicles are taken, they are directly transplanted to the recipient area using an automatic pen without the need for an additional incision.
● Bleeding will be much less.
● The healing process is much faster.
● Since the hair follicles are not damaged, it is considered the hair transplant method with the least post-operative loss.
The Secret of Success in Hair Transplantation is Always Planning
When it comes to HIV-positive hair transplantation, almost every detail requires a little more precision. The secret of success and all key points in hair transplantation are related to planning.
● How many hair follicles will be removed?
● How will the collected hair follicles be shared?
● Which hair transplant method will be applied?
● What is the priority of aesthetic expectations from hair transplantation?
● Is there a plan to repeat hair transplantation in the future? Should the donor area be evaluated according to such a potential possibility?
While responding to all these, the operation time is reduced to the shortest time possible in HIV-positive patients. If necessary, the restoration plan can be made in two stages. The important thing is to protect the health of the patient and to satisfy the patient with the result obtained, maximizing effort and risk management.
Is It Possible To Get Your Hair Transplant Procedure At Ixora Life Clinic?
Can HIV-positive patients undergo hair transplantation in Turkey? The answer to this question is YES. They can achieve amazingly top-notch results.
Ixora Life's experienced team of HIV-positive individuals in hair transplantation of HIV-positive patients demystifies the hair transplant industry in Turkey. It is not a dream to get your hair with extremely successful hair transplant operations in clinics with high quality and hygiene standards. In other words, HIV-positive patients with private implantations can come to the best place to accomplish this dream in Turkey.
*** The participation of HIV-positive individual's lives, established regarding any discrimination, are protected by the Positive Life Association of Turkey and regulations.
For detailed information:
Name: Ixora Life Clinic
Company: Ixora Life Clinic
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +90 552 000 08 08
KISS PR does not take any responsibility for the content published. Read content review disclaimer.