There's no doubt that it is that time of the year again when extreme heat dries every drop of moisture in our body. Summer has come like a plague; many people are feeling the hot weather, according to the predictions of most national weather services reports. Lots of people really wish they could avoid this fact of the summer. But is it even possible to have summer without the heat?
Let's face it. The weather is getting hotter. The climate is warming, and many people around the world are experiencing extreme heat this summer. Is there something that needs to be a headache right now? Of course, this is not the case for those who have trained themselves to cope with the heat this summer by having the requisite cooling device on hand - Blast Auxiliary Classic AC.
The existence of portable air conditioners has made it possible that we can now enjoy a cool breeze and refreshing air just about wherever we are or need to be. However, not all portable ACs have truly delivered all their promotional promises. But no matter how bad some compact ACs and cooling fans perform, traditional ACs and fans are even the worst - bulky, expensive, complex installation processes, huge consumption of electricity, etc.
However, the Blast Auxiliary Classic AC has come to revolutionize how the world of ACs works, helping us this summer. Thanks to technological advancements! So, if you don't have a Blast Auxiliary Classic AC, these hot days will make it uncomfortable in certain areas of your home or office. It indeed offers the level of comfort that one requires.
In this blast auxiliary AC review, we will tell you the features of this AC, the pros, cons, customer reviews, our recommendation, and other additional information. Relax and go through the article, and by the time you are done reading, you should be able to decide by yourself whether blast auxiliary classic desktop AC is for you or not.
What is Blast Auxiliary Classic AC?
Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC is a small and lightweight portable air conditioner that's shaped like a desktop - a replica of the name. It has a plastic cover on the outside and three parts on the inside for multi-purpose features and uses. It also has a carrying handle on top of it, allowing the user to comfortably transport the nearly weightless cooling device.
Blast Auxiliary AC is a stunning, soothing, icy personal air cooling system that lets you beat the summer heat all year long. By buying it, you will avoid pouring money into the electric company's bottomless trap! The air conditioner acts as an air conditioner, a normal fan, and a misting pump, making it a 3-in-1 functionality that is truly remarkable. It cools a hot room in less than 30 seconds and gradually lowers the temperature, making the environment more relaxing and comfortable. The user can change the adjustability of the coolness to suit their preferences.
Blast Auxiliary Classic AC can be a wonderful summer friend, keeping you cool and relaxed at work or at home. It is a rechargeable AC that you can take with you everywhere you go. It is not to be confused with a table fan; it's a powerful mini air conditioner with water curtains to cool the air. When required, these water curtains can be replaced.
With Blast Auxiliary Classic AC in your hand, you won't have to run your home air conditioning all day and night, wasting your money. So, if you want to beat the heat this summer, just get a Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC right away!
The Top Three (3) Secrets About the Blast Auxiliary Classic Air Conditioner!
You might be curious about what makes the Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC so special. Why has it become so popular that advertising can be seen everywhere? Three cooling technologies, according to the manufacturer, are what differentiate Blast Auxiliary from the competition.
● The Water Curtain Innovative Technology: The water curtain is the first secret to the success and popularity of the Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC. The Water Curtain is a flexible, energy-efficient device that aids moisture evaporation, removing heat and generating a cool, friendly breeze. For instant cooling, the water curtain has to be soaked in water. The heat is removed by evaporation, resulting in cool air. Just keep in mind that the Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC uses evaporative cooling to cool down your room.
● Technology of the Misting Device: The misting device is the second innovative secret of Blast Auxiliary Classic AC. The misting device releases a calm, calming mist that helps to relieve dry skin and congestion. It's a huge hit, and it can last up to six months. Freshwater curtains can be found on the Official Blast Auxiliary website and can be modified in real-time.
● The Icy Tray Innovative Technology: This is the third secret of this cooling system. The Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC also has an ice tray to keep things cold. It chills the air to the same degree as the ice you bring in for climate control. Simply position the ice tray at the bottom of the container.
Technical Details of Blast Auxiliary Air Conditioner
The Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC has lots of amazing specifications. These include:
● Produces a lot of cool air in a short amount of time.
● Double function: Cools and humidifies at the same time
● Louvers that can be changed
● When empty, it weighs less than 2 pounds
● Fan strength can be adjusted to your preference
● It has 3 different fan setting modes and can be used as a standard fan
● 300ml water capacity
● Low noise
● USB Type-C charger
● Gives off cool air in just thirty seconds
Features Of Blast Auxiliary Classic Air Conditioner
There are a few noteworthy features of Blast Auxiliary AC that you should be aware of. These outstanding features are:
● It is a powerful air cooling system that can be positioned in a specific place
● It is a low-power cooling gadget that may not have a significant impact on the electric bill
● There are three different fan settings to choose from to monitor the airflow speed.
● It has a built-in lighting feature that can be used as a nightlight.
● A built-in mood lighting feature
● It has a 300ml water capacity and is simple to fill.
● Uses Type-C charging method through a USB port and a normal power outlet.
● Noise level is low, and there is no disruption.
● Lightweight and easy to transport
● It has a durable plastic outer coating that can withstand a lot of bumps from a certain height.
● On the top of the Air Conditioner is a leather strap that is connected to the unit by two holders.
● It comes with an ice tray which must be used to store ice that will be used to cool the air.
● It has water curtains that are used to remove heat from the air that will be distributed.
● It has a misting system that humidifies and minimizes dryness in the room.
Benefits of the Blast Auxiliary AC
● It is a reasonably easy-to-use cooling system that does not require any installation or professional services. It takes just a few minutes to set up on your own.
● It is a wireless device that can be charged and used at a later time. It has a USB type C charging port that can be used to charge it before or after use. You should start using it without wires and carry it around once the charging is over.
● It can be used as a normal fan or to create a cool breeze, depending on your preference. It also acts as a humidifier. If you have dry air or stuffed sinuses, the Blast Auxiliary Classic AC will help you breathe better.
● Blast Auxiliary Classic AC generates a lot of cool air in a short period of time! You'll be breathing ice-cold air in a matter of seconds. It will save a person's health from climate-related skin and breathing problems. It also helps to reduce the onset and frequency of allergy symptoms, as well as making a person feel better regardless of the weather.
● Room fans and air conditioners are difficult to maintain because they are larger, out of reach, and need skilled cleaning. Blast Auxiliary portable AC, on the other hand, does not require much effort because it can be cleaned with only a dry cloth.
● The fan's speed can be changed. Set it to the level of comfort you prefer. It also has adjustable louvers that guide cool air where you want it.
● There isn't much noise. There will be no annoying fan noise to take your attention away from your job. Surprisingly, the Blast Auxiliary AC generates no sound that might distract you while you're working. You can also use it while sleeping because it makes very little noise.
● It's both small and light. It comes with a carry handle. It weighs less than 2 pounds when empty. It is more convenient for everyday use on hot and dry days when you need relief. The best thing is that it is lightweight and compact, allowing you to take it with you everywhere you go.
Pros and Cons of Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC
Pros (Blast auxiliary AC Review)
● It has a miniature design
● It is lightweight and compact, making it easy to transport to any place. It is highly adaptable and flexible.
● It has three modes: standard for everyday use, water curtains to evaporate heat, ice tray to transform it into an air conditioner, and humidifier to minimize dryness by moistening the air.
● It keeps the nasal passageway and oral cavity moist, as drying these areas can cause wounds and serve as an invitation for bacteria to invade the body.
● It has a simple power source and is very versatile in this respect. For example, if there is no power outlet when working on a laptop or a computer, simply connect the USB side to a USB port and enjoy working on a laptop without a power source.
● It can also be used in cars by simply plugging it into the car's USB port.
● It makes no noise, unlike most humidifiers.
● It is reasonably priced.
● Adjustability and maintenance are easy.
Cons (Blast auxiliary AC Review)
While most aspects of Blast Auxiliary Classic AC make it a good investment, there are a few details to be aware of, and it is our duty to tell you that in this blast auxiliary classic AC Reviews article.
● Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop air conditioner is a single-use system because it is small and has a limited capacity. You cannot use it to cool a larger space or for your whole family or colleagues to share.
● Only available online: The Blast Auxiliary compact AC is only available online through its official website here, and it is not available anywhere else. Although receiving it at your doorstep without having to go somewhere else is probably preferable, some people may dislike the idea of online shopping.
● Limited availability: all orders are handled directly by the company. Only a small number of stocks are available at any given time, and the company only restocks them after an entire shipment has been sold out. Because of its high demand and popularity, this portable air conditioner runs out of stock in a matter of days. So make a fast decision and order today.
How Is The Blast Auxiliary AC Different From Other Cooling Devices In The Market?
The Blast Auxiliary Classic AC is a multi-purpose cooling system with a variety of features and applications that other cooling systems lack. Many cooling devices in the market have only one feature, such as air conditioning or cooling. These devices usually do not have a misting pump or a standard fan, which separates Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC from many other cooling devices in the market.
There are many expensive air conditioners in the market, but these air conditioners are very heavy, big, and require a lot of maintenance, time, and money. So unlike the Blast Auxiliary AC, these other cooling devices only waste time and money and don't provide the comfort that the consumer needs. His competitors often sacrifice their device's effectiveness on the altar of negligence, but Blast Auxiliary Classic AC takes it seriously.
Furthermore, most of these air conditioners have two units, and the outer unit that expels heat will increase the strength of heat in the building, making sitting outside very uncomfortable and summer feeling more infuriating than light and pleasant. This is not an experience you will get with the Blast Auxiliary AC.
There are also several portable devices that offer air conditioning, but these devices are expensive in comparison to their size and functionality. Furthermore, these portable Air Conditioners have a short lifespan. The Blast Auxiliary Classic AC is reasonably priced (cheap) and extremely durable.
Most portable air conditioners aren't as easy to use or as convenient as Blast Auxiliary, and they don't have as long-lasting battery life. Blast Auxiliary Classic AC, on the other hand, contains a large number of components. It has a fan capacity of three. It has a longer battery life than the previous one. With its misting pump, it cools the room in under 30 seconds and humidifies the indoors. It has a durable build and a longer device life than similar devices.
Blast Auxiliary AC is a good choice for saving money on a whole air conditioning unit that not only costs a lot of money but also uses a lot of energy. It is the most desirable device because it is convenient and portable, particularly for people who often travel or have a very busy schedule.
Some users refer to the Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC as their personal climate control device because it charges quickly, takes up little room, and uses no additional power.
How Is Blast Auxiliary Desktop Air Conditioner Used?
To use Blast Auxiliary Desktop Air Conditioner, follow the basic steps and instructions. It's quite easy, and each move can be completed without difficulty or struggle.
● Charge the unit with the provided Type-C charging cable using a normal outlet.
● To charge the Blast Auxiliary Desktop Air Conditioner, plug it into a USB port or a regular socket.
● Unplug the charging cable from the Blast Auxiliary Desktop Air conditioner when the battery is fully charged and place it where it is required.
● If more cool air is needed, fill the ice tray with ice. Ice should be frozen and very cold, not watery, as this can pose an electrical danger to the user since the ice tray is underneath the unit and can cause electrical harm to the user.
● Fill the 300 ml water tank with 270 ml water or soak the water curtains in water so that Blast Auxiliary can evaporate heat out of the rooms through them.
● It is not required if the room is properly moistened; however, since summers are normally hot and dry, the misting system should be adjusted in the last slot of the Blast Auxiliary Desktop Air Conditioner.
● Set the light to freshen or calm the room's atmosphere or to create a calming mood in the space.
● Simply remove the ice tray and humidifier to use as a standard fan.
● The user has full control over how the Blast Auxiliary is designed to suit their needs and desires.
Why Is Blast Auxiliary AC trending in the United States, and why is it Your Summer Best Friend?
Since it can be moved from one place to another, the Blast Classic Desktop AC is ideal for anyone who needs to have access to cool air at all times. It's easy to transfer it from one place to another. It's also useful if you're visiting a new place. It's not the same as having a huge central air conditioning unit. It's compact and light enough to cart around with you everywhere you go. Isn't getting fresh air whenever you want it the whole point of a portable air conditioner?
The Blast Auxiliary Classic AC is a viable option to consider due to its portability and effectiveness. It is highly compact and does not need any setup. Installation isn't anything to be worried about. This air conditioner can be set up without the help of a professional. Its operation is as easy as it appears to be. Charge the unit until it is fully charged and ready to use for the whole day right out of the box.
The Blast Auxiliary Classic AC is a good alternative if you want to save money because of its energy efficiency. This portable air conditioner uses a lot less energy than a central air conditioner that cools the whole house. As a result, its running costs are smaller than those of a central, bulkier system. It's a budget-friendly option because you can focus on cooling only the areas that need it while conserving energy when required. That is an excellent way to save resources.
Not only does the Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC cool the temperature, but it also humidifies it. This is advantageous in a low-humidity environment. In such a scenario, the air is dry and uncomfortable, but not with Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC.
A Blast Auxiliary Classic air conditioner can be useful for on-the-go cooling. It can be used to travel when taking in the fresh air, as well as when landing at your destination if necessary. The Blast Auxiliary Classic AC will provide you with all the luxury you need to make the most of your trip if you're heading to a remote area with high temperatures.
When and Where will you use the Blast Auxiliary Classic Air Conditioner?
● It's ideal for people who work from home; simply place it in front of the laptop/computer on the desk and freshen up when working so that there's no frustration during the day or night.
● It's appropriate for a child's bed.
● Cars, trucks, pickup vans, and other vehicles will all benefit from it. Simply connect it to a USB port, and the user is ready to go.
● Can be used on a workstation such as a car garage or a woodworking station, for example.
● It is mainly needed by people who sit at a desk.
● It is also good for a traveler. If you often change location, having a Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC is important.
How much Does Blast Auxiliary Classic AC Cost?
As compared to other portable air conditioners, it is more economical than the majority of alternatives in the market. Furthermore, if you purchase it in bulk for your friends and family, you can save even more money on your orders.
The original price of one Blast Portable AC was $138.45, but it is now just $89.99 because of promotional offers. To save even more money, look into the package packs.
The company is currently offering one- two-, three-, and four-bundle deals.
● Personal Cool Pack: instead of $138.45, get 1 Blast Auxiliary Air Conditioner for $89.99 and $8.95 shipping. Total $ 98.94
● Too Cool Pack: Instead of $276.89, get two Blast Auxiliary Classic AC for $179.98 and $9.95 shipping. Total $ 189.93
● Three's Company Pack: Instead of $415.34, get three Blast ACs for $202.48 and $10.95 shipping. Total $ 213.43
● Mega Cool Pack: Instead of $553.78, get four units for $247.47 and $11.95 shipping, a Total of $259.42.
You will be required to pay a small delivery fee. However, you would not be wasting your money by purchasing Blast Auxiliary Classic AC because every order is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can put an order and begin using it in a few weeks. If the Blast Auxiliary Classic Air Conditioner fails to please you, call the customer service line and request a refund.
What Are People Saying About The Blast Auxiliary AC?
(Vanessa S. New Orleans, LA) "It's often too hot for me to fall asleep at night. The cool misty air really helped until I got Blast Auxiliary. It's also extremely quiet. In contrast to before, I wake up every day feeling absolutely rejuvenated."
(Alex I. Montreal, QC) "I have a powerful air conditioner installed in my house, but the cost of running it was crazy. At an office gift exchange, I received a Blast Auxiliary from a neighbor, and since it worked so well on my desk, I bought a few more to keep around the house. So much money has been saved. Thank you so much, Blast."
(Vanessa S. Rockford, IL) "It is a much-needed relief. When I slept, I used to have a loud fan blowing on me. It didn't fit so well, so I was overjoyed when I first tried the Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC. For the first time in what felt like years, I slept like a rock. It comes highly recommended."
(Daniel E. Sarasota, FL) "I had a similar one with the same water evaporation before. That was great, but this device has an ice tray that makes the air even colder. That one was good, but this one is fantastic."
(David Jackson, Fayetteville, AK) "It's tiny and lightweight, but it really helps keep me cool when I place it on my desk at home. I'm even going to get one for the office."
(Joel K. Atlanta, GA) "My house is too old for a decent air conditioner to be built, and I wouldn't be able to afford one anyway. This Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC, on the other hand, keeps me just as cool; all I have to do is plug it in and fill the tank. It's a blessing!"
(Jessica A. San Diego, CA) "I'm lousy with technology, but this was a lot easier to use than a multi-button air conditioner. I simply filled up the water tank and added ice on particularly hot days, and I was cool in seconds. My husband keeps stealing them, so I'm thinking of getting another!"
Frequently Asked Questions (Blast Auxiliary AC Review)
Do I need technical assistance with the installation of Blast Auxiliary Classic AC?
The Blast Auxiliary compact AC is simple to install and does not require any professional assistance. If this is your first time installing an air conditioner, read the manual and follow the instructions. It is very easy to install.
What is the maximum number of people that the Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC can cool?
It is recommended putting a single unit near each person's place of work or recreation.
When should the water curtains on the Blast Auxiliary Classic AC be replaced?
The Blast Auxiliary Classic AC's water curtains should be replaced every three to six months, depending on how often you use this device. It can be replaced after three months if your consumption is excessive. If your consumption is moderate, six to eight months should suffice.
How much power does Blast Auxiliary Classic AC require?
The Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC is built using evaporation technology, which is an energy-saving technique. It transforms dry air and heat into cool air quickly and effectively, using just a few units. It does not consume much electricity.
Is it possible to purchase this device in an offline store or online merchant website like Amazon?
No, it is not possible to do either. Supplies of the Blast Auxiliary Classic Desktop AC are limited and only available on the manufacturer's official website.
Final Verdict (Blast auxiliary AC Review)
The Blast Auxiliary Classic AC is just what you need for those hot summer days. Do you remember those old, bulky fans that you used to bring from room to room when it was hot outside? The Blast Auxiliary Classic desktop air conditioner, on the other hand, is essentially a new and enhanced version of those. It not only keeps you cool, but it's also lightweight, portable, and cordless!
The Blast Auxiliary Air Conditioner is easy to use and incredibly efficient. It resembles a sleek white cube that can be placed on any flat surface, such as a desk, table, or windowsill. In the front, there are ventilation vents, and in the back, there is a small carrying strap. To run, the Blast Auxiliary Classic AC relies on replaceable water curtains, which can be mounted by opening the front of the unit.
This small air cooler is fully adjustable and has three fan speeds. You can steer the airflow in any direction you want and customize it to meet your unique requirements. It also humidifies the air as well as cooling it. Your throat and skin will never be bothered by dry summer air again!
Furthermore, Blast Auxiliary AC keeps the room free of germs and dust. It's good for people who are allergic to dust or have a history of respiratory infections. However, even if you aren't, there's no harm in breathing fresh, cool air!
The cordless Blast Auxiliary Classic air conditioner has a long runtime. Some Blast Auxiliary AC reviews say that users have continued to use it during the day. It can normally run all day without being discharged, but if it does, all you have to do is plug it in and recharge it. This air cooler allows the use of a USB-C charging cable, which is becoming increasingly popular. You can also charge the battery by plugging it into your laptop!
Contact Details: Blaux
North America (toll-free): 844 846 5344
United Kingdom & Ireland: 03308 082207
Australia & New Zealand: (08) 7282 2012
Strong Current Enterprises Limited 68308,
G/F Kowloon East Building, 12 Lei Yue Mun Road,
Kwung Tong, Hong Kong
About Apex Reviews:
Apex Reviews saves you time by doing the legwork and conducting online research on hot gadgets so you can make a more educated purchase decision.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission to Apex Reviews if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high-quality products.
The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy. Any purchase made from the above press release is made at your own risk. Consult an expert advisor/health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase made from this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website's selling mentioned in the source. The content publisher and its downstream distribution partners do not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the company this news is about.
Product support: [email protected]
Media Contact: [email protected]
KISS PR does not take any responsibility for the content published. Read content review disclaimer.