What is Nuubu?
Nuubu is a detox foot pad that is offered on the global market by a Lithuanian company. The patch is applied directly to the foot and is supposed to remove various harmful toxins from the human body. It is therefore a product that is supposed to support your health. According to the manufacturer of the detox foot pad, it was developed using the know-how of specialists from traditional Japanese medicine. In addition to medlar leaf and bamboo vinegar, the product also contains vitamin C, dextrin, wood vinegar and heart-shaped houttuynia. All of these ingredients, in their own way, are supposed to help eliminate toxins from your body by wearing the patches for six to eight hours, ideally overnight.
The toxins that are supposed to be removed from your body in this way are associated by the provider with various medical conditions and symptoms. He is of the opinion that Nuubu, through its described mode of action, is able to relieve skin problems, body odour, sore muscles, insomnia, headaches and exhaustion, as well as constipation, stubborn fat deposits and drowsiness. (Any/all of the links on this post are affiliate links of which the author receives a small commission from sales of this product/service, but the price is the same to you.) Further info and a discount can be found here on the official website!
Why do I need this product?
From the information provided by the Nuubu supplier, it is clear that the detox foot pad is basically suitable for everyone - provided there is no allergy or intolerance to any of the ingredients. It is assumed that there are harmful toxins in the body of every human being, which accumulate in the body sooner or later, unless they are removed from the body by suitable methods. According to the provider, Nuubu is one such suitable method for better health. Applied over several times, the detox foot pad is said to minimise the amount of harmful toxins in the body. According to the provider, the colour of the patch after it has been worn for six to eight hours will show how high the concentration of toxins in the body is. If the patch is black, the theory is that many toxins have been eliminated. If the patch is almost white after use, there are few to no toxins left in the body.
The detox foot pad is therefore recommended by the supplier not only to people who suffer from skin problems, body odour, insomnia, aching muscles and other possible symptoms that indicate a high concentration of toxins in the body. People who do not yet have a high enough level of harmful toxins in their body to cause corresponding symptoms can also use the patches according to the manufacturer's instructions to prevent such symptoms.
Nuubu rating and recommendation
At first glance, Nuubu seems to be an interesting product that is already available on the market in one way or another. The provider of the plaster is nevertheless convinced of its product - especially because it claims to contain only natural substances and no chemicals. Of course, this is not so easy to verify - so you have to trust the supplier. The ingredients that are contained in the product for better health, according to the supplier, are actually all of natural origin. They are supposed to be effective against unpleasant odours and some of them have an antibacterial and antiviral effect. Not all ingredients can be called main ingredients, as some of them are only meant to support or enhance the effect of the main ingredients.
Nevertheless, the composition seems to be very well thought-out. The opinions that users of Nuubu have published so far seem to underline the promise of the provider. The detox foot pad is said to actually help remove toxins from the body. This is also supposed to lead to more well-being - at least that is what is reported in some reviews. Ultimately, everyone has to see for themselves whether and how well Nuubu works. However, it is important that you are sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before you start using it - otherwise the detox foot pad for the foot can do more harm than good to your health.
Info about the Nuubu application
After unpacking the foot patch, place it in the middle of your foot - directly on the sole of your foot. Make sure that the soft side touches your skin. Then repeat the process on your other foot. Alternatively, you can stick the second Nuubu on another part of your body. Now you need to wear the detox foot pad for at least six hours, but no more than eight hours. Since you should not wear socks during this time, it is best to use it overnight. After six to eight hours, remove the patches and wash your feet. If you wish, you can repeat the application the next evening. According to the provider, regular use makes sense and even use over several weeks should not be a problem.
Can Nuubu cause risks or allergies?
The provider does not provide any information on possible side effects or risks that may arise from the detox foot pad. In its FAQs, however, the provider makes it clear that an allergy to one of the ingredients cannot be ruled out. Therefore, it is important that you first check the ingredients before ordering Nuubu. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, the detox foot pad is not for you. If you are not sure if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, it is important that you consult your doctor. He or she will be able to tell you exactly whether the detox foot pads are suitable for you.
What are the Nuubu Quality Features?
According to the supplier, Nuubu contains no artificial chemicals. According to the information, only natural and environmentally friendly herbs are used, which have been used in Japanese medicine for generations. In addition, according to the provider, the detox foot pad was developed by specialists in traditional Japanese medicine.
To ensure that the data you enter during the order process and subsequently transmit to the provider cannot be accessed by unauthorised third parties, the website is secured by 256-bit SSL encryption. The encryption is provided by Norton, TRUSTe and McAfee. Visit the official website here to find a discounted price!
Online kannst du zahlreiche Rezensionen zu Entgiftungspflastern finden. Auch zu Nuubu gibt es already has a large number of reviews and opinions published by users. Some of these reviews can be found on the website of the official supplier. Users report that the patch has helped them to remove harmful toxins from their body. Thus, the detox foot pad is said to have contributed to an improvement in physical and mental health. Customers also report that they feel much better in their bodies after use, are more relaxed and notice an improvement in their metabolism. The fact that Nuubu is derived from traditional herbal medicine and contains only natural substances is particularly positively emphasised in numerous reviews. Users say that they feel closer to nature thanks to the application. The price is also mentioned positively, which according to users is reasonable and yet not too expensive. Visit the official website to see more customer reviews!
Where can I order Nuubu?
If you have decided to try Nuubu to remove possible toxins from your body, you can find extensive information about the detox foot pad on the website of the official supplier. You can also order Nuubu here. You currently get a 50% discount on every order. First you choose how many detox foot pads you want to buy:
- 1 pack with a total of 10 pads
- 2 packs with a total of 20 pads
- 3 packs with a total of 30 pads
- 4 packs with a total of 40 pads
At the moment you can only choose standard shipping. Then you can choose the payment method you would like to use to pay for your order. You can choose between
- credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- interest-free instalment payment via Klarna
- payment after 14 days via Klarna
In the next step you enter your personal information as well as the billing and shipping address. You can then send off your Nuubu order.
- Wooly medlar leaf: This ingredient is said to absorb foul odours and give off a pleasant aroma due to its antibacterial effect.
- Bamboo vinegar: Bamboo vinegar has been added to Nuubu to promote the proliferation of beneficial microorganisms. It is said to promote digestion and oral and intestinal health. In addition, according to the supplier, it serves to remove unpleasant odours.
- Vitamin C: Das Vitamin gilt als starkes Antioxidans. Es soll das Immunsystem stärken.
- Dextrin: This is a fibre supplement. It is intended to support the other ingredients in their effect.
- Wood vinegar: This special vinegar is characterised by its antibacterial effect. It is said to remove unpleasant odours as well as absorb sweat, moisture and metabolic waste from the pores.
- Heart-shaped houttuynia: As an ingredient of Nuubu, this plant is said to support the effect through its antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Tourmaline: This ingredient is used because, according to the provider, it is a valuable mineral that should result in an improvement of the detoxification process and a strengthening of the liver and kidneys.
- Anion (negative ION powder): This ingredient is used because it is said to restore the healthy pH value and harmonise the oxygen content in the bloodstream.
Who is the provider of the product?
UAB Ekomlita, Gedimino g. 45-7, LT-44239 Kaunas, Lithuania
E-mail: support @ nuubu . com
Phone: +1 (914) 559-9997
Information on the topic of detox foot pads
Detox foot pads are often called foot patches or detox foot pads. There are already several of these patches on the market and they are all supposed to do something good for your health in a very similar way. They are supposed to detoxify the body by sticking them on the foot. The ingredients of a detox foot pad are then supposed to remove various poisons and toxins from the body. The toxins that are often mentioned in connection with these foot patches are supposed to be responsible for fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, fatigue, sallow complexion and skin problems as well as for various diseases. In fact, from a scientific point of view, it is still not clear whether detox foot pads can actually achieve the effect that is so often attributed to them - especially by the providers of these patches. Further info and a discount can be found here on the official website!
Known FAQ about this product
- Q: How does Nuubu work?
- A: According to the Nuubu provider, the greatest concentration of harmful toxins is in the feet. The detox foot pad is therefore supposed to be stuck on the soles of the feet. Thanks to advanced Japanese healing techniques, the foot patch is thus able to remove the toxins from the body, which should contribute to an improvement in general well-being, blood circulation and metabolism.
- Q: Is the detox foot pad actually reliably effective?
- A: According to the manufacturer, Nuubu was developed by specialists from traditional Japanese medicine. The ingredients are said to have been used for generations and thus to have been sufficiently tested. Therefore, the supplier assumes a high reliability of the foot patches.
- Q: Is the effect of Nuubu scientifically proven?
- A: According to the manufacturer, traditional herbal medicine and modern medicine have a common goal: to help you feel better. As herbal medicine has become more popular in recent decades, according to the supplier, its effects have been studied by several renowned institutions. According to the manufacturer, it was found in various journals that traditional medical systems differ culturally, but are always aimed at mental, physical and spiritual balance. However, there is no reference to actual scientific evidence on the detox foot pad.
- Q: Can the detox foot pad be used without hesitation?
- A: The provider recommends that as a potential user, you should carefully review the ingredients of Nuubu and how they work. If it turns out that you cannot tolerate any of the substances contained in the patch, you should not use it. If in doubt, consult a doctor who can inform you about possible side effects, interactions and contraindications.
- Q: How can I tell if Nuubu is working?
- A: If you use Nuubu, the question is how can you be sure that the patch will work for you as it should? According to the supplier, the patch turns black during use. The black discolouration is said to be due to the harmful toxins that are carried out of your body by the patch. Once you have used the detox foot pad several times, it is said to discolour less, as much of the initial toxins have already been removed.
- Q: How is the detox foot pad applied?
- A: Nuubu is placed in the centre of the bottom of the foot. The soft side of the patch must be touching the skin. Then a second detox foot pad is placed on the sole of the other foot. After six to eight hours, remove the patches and wash your feet. As no socks should be worn during the application, it is advisable to wear Nuubu overnight.
- Q: What is the minimum time Nuubu should be used?
- A: According to the provider, you can notice the positive effects of the detox foot pad after just a few applications. However, according to the manufacturer, you can use Nuubu for as long as you like.
We at ProductWorld are a team of five people who want to support our readers with some in-depth product reviews from various categories. One of these categories are supplements for different purposes. We try to find the useful supplements among all those which hit the market and show you all the details you should know before buying them.
These products should be always helpful and with our experience in product reviews we should be able to point out those aspects. This is why we like to pass this information over to you.
This is an advertisement and not an actual news article, blog, or consumer protection update. This post is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy.
Any purchase done from this story is done on your own risk. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult an expert advisor / health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase done from this link is subject to final terms and conditions of the website that is selling the product. The content on this release does not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. Contact the vendor of the product directly.
The story depicted on this site and the person depicted in the story are not actual news. Rather, this story is based on the results that some people who have used these products have achieved. The results portrayed in the story and in the comments are illustrative, and may not be the results that you achieve with these products.
This post contains affiliate links, which means the author team recommends products and services they have used themselves or know well, and may receive a commission if you purchase them as well (at no additional cost to you).
Testimonials appearing on this site are received via a variety of submission methods from actual users of our products and/or services. They have been provided voluntarily and no compensation has been offered or provided. The results may not be typical and cannot be guaranteed.
Our occasional references to third-party names, brands, products and trademarks and logos in no way are intended to express or imply the existence of a license, endorsement, affiliation or any relationship between us and these respective third-party owners. Rather, any usage of third-party names or products logos are for illustrative purposes only.
The statements made herein have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not approved for use by or sale to persons under 18 years of age. Consult your physician before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Efficacy and safety claims have not yet been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Food and Drug Administration only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.