Recently, MCC Management Group has announced the launching of Sleep Connection Anti-snoring Wristband. According to the data from the National Sleep Foundation, nearly 37 million Americans are constantly snoring in their sleep. The alarming noises come when an individual narrows the airways or when the airway is partially blocked as he or she sleeps. Often, an individual's airway can be blocked due to one of these factors: alcohol or increased tonsils, floppy tissue, and nasal obstruction.
If everyone decides to assume the percentage of snorers in the world, it would be amounting to billions of people. So, it can be rightly assumed that about 1 out of every ten individuals in the country might have come across someone who either grunts, whistles, chokes, snorts, or makes buzz-saw-like sounds in his or her sleep.
However, owing to individual differences, while some individuals would find snorers annoying, some other individuals might try to empathize with them: they see snorers as being in need of medical attention. Snoring can be more than just mere irritation. It often deprives one party of having a sound sleep. Anyone who has ever slept with a snorer would understand what it is meant.
This sleep connection review article explains basically everything there is to know about this anti-snoring wristband that is trending in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, and a host of other countries.
What is Sleep Connection?
Snoring doesn't just happen. It is caused by a number of factors that have been verified. Such factors are the anatomy of the mouth and sinuses, the rate of alcoholic consumption, allergies, a cold, and body weight.
Whenever someone falls asleep, progressing from a light to deep sleep, the muscles in the person's soft palate, tongue and throat also fall into relaxation. The relaxation of the tissues in their throat can reach the point that the flow of air in their airway is partially blocked. So, the more narrowed their airway is, the more forceful the airflow becomes. This situation is known to increase tissue vibration, making their snoring grow louder and unbearable. This is the right time for Sleep Connection.
The Sleep Connection Anti-snoring Wristband is a nighttime armband that someone wears on their wrist. It is the best snoring device in the market because it reduces snoring and allows the person and, more importantly, those they sleep with to have a peaceful and enjoyable night's sleep.
The Sleep Connection is a sleep supportive wristband that detects snoring using an advanced, high-quality biosensor. It is programmed in such a way that when it notices snoring, it sends a gentle impulse to the snorer's wrist, encouraging the person to change their sleeping position.
This topnotch device practically guarantees a good night's sleep because the sensors detect snoring and send an electrical impulse to the snorer's wrist. It's non-intrusive, and it has an auto-off battery feature that extends the life of the device's battery. It's also simple to run and built to provide a high level of comfort.
Therefore, this anti-snoring device is a great choice if the person is looking for anything to help him or her avoid snoring. The idea is very great since it's developed in such a way that it won't wake the snorer up in the middle of the night. Instead, once it detects that the person has started snoring, it will send an impulse to the snorer's wrist, which will cause them to change their sleeping position, immediately stopping their snoring.
Technical information about the Sleep Connection Wristband
● The Sleep Connection anti-snoring wristband is made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene ABS.
● It comes in a dark blue color.
● It operates in automatic mode, so it does not need to be turned on and off.
● The wristband is 4*5.8*1.3 cm in height.
● The main output is 0.2 Hz
● The power output rate is 180 uA.
● It has a built-in feature that turns off after eight hours of sleep.
● It is not necessary to turn on its buttons. It will run automatically if the person wears it on their wrist.
● Its built-in feature allows it to switch off after 8 hours.
● A standard wristband made of synthetic and plastic material.
● The bracelet must be worn on the wrist.
● It has an intelligent biosensor that detects snoring sounds.
● The computer has a central button that functions as an ON/OFF switch.
● Quick LED display
● Snore detector
● power button
● Signal strength scalable
● conductive rubber on the underside
● minimalist design in black
Features of SleepConnection Anti Snoring Wristband
It is truly correct when it's said that this excellent anti-snoring device is ideal for any person who wants to avoid snoring.
As the name implies, the Sleep Connection wristband's work is to connect the person to their sleep. And when they are perfectly connected to their sleep, they will sleep easier and live a healthier life. Truly, the Sleep Connection's output slightly surpassed many snorers' expectations with these below features:
● It Monitors The Sound In The Room: There is an integrated system in the device that monitors the noise in the room. It will give a gentle impulse to the snorer's wrist when it notices snoring. This stimulation allows the brain to signal that person's body must change its sleeping position. The change of position can have a lot of impact on snoring, and the device can keep track of the noise all night long. How far it sends the pulse has no limit, so the snorer doesn't have to think too much about snoring.
● It Has An Inbuilt Biosensor Detective System: The biosensor is designed to detect snoring and distinguish it from background noise. The snorer has to place the sensor right against the skin of their wrist because that's where the impulse will be sent. If the person finds that it isn't working, the person should make sure that the sensor is in the correct place and that the wristband is not too tight or too loose.
● It Sends Gentle Pulses To The Snorers' Skin When it Notices They're Snoring: The wristband will send slight impulses to the region that is against the sensor to stop the snorer from snoring and allow their body to change positions. It's not strong enough to hurt, but it should be enough to stimulate their nerves. It's also important to understand that these impulses will have no effect on their partner, and they won't be bothered if the wristband sends them.
● It Is An Adjustable Wristband: The Sleep Connection's wristband can be completely adjusted and is designed to fit into as many wrists as possible. One thing to note is that it can be a challenge for those who have smaller or wider wrists. Snorers are advised not to try wearing the device. They find it to be too tight because it can cause injury. However, it's not going to work the way it should if the wristband is too loose.
● It Has Auto-off Battery Functionality For Optimization: Sleep Connection has an auto-off battery feature that is set to 8 hours by default. Snorers can set the exact time limit based on how long they normally sleep. It is not only easy to use, but it can also help them save their battery life. Remember to completely charge the wristband before using it, which should only take a few hours.
● It Is Definitely Not Invasive: Many people are worried about invasive solutions, so they should trust that the system is not invasive. Every night, they can use it, and they don't need someone to work with them. The impulses are also gentle and will not cause pain or hurt. The best thing is that the system is not used or implemented in a hospital or clinic.
● It Is Lightweight and Compact: The Sleep Connection is very light and compact. Snorers can carry it everywhere they go. They may also be confident that they will not be judged or looked at because it is so tiny and looks like a wristwatch. The portability makes it a perfect choice for people who have to travel and sleep because it means they can sleep deeply without others being awoken.
● It Has An Adjustable Pulse Frequency / Level: Another wonderful feature of the anti-snore sleep connection is the fact that the pulse frequency can be adjusted based on individual preferences. That's better for those who sleep heavily because the normal pulse may not be sufficient for them to be able to change their sleeping position. The best thing about this function is that it can be easily modified and changed as much as the snorer wants.
● It Is Simple to Use: This wristband has no complicated features, so even those who aren't tech-savvy can use it. All of the options can be set in a matter of seconds, and adjusting the device on their wrist is as simple as spelling their name. They may also simply plug the device in and wait for it to charge. Overall, it's one of the simplest devices to run, and these people won't have to spend a lot of time studying the controls.
"CLICK HERE NOW" to get Sleep connection directly from the official website
Pros and Cons of Sleep Connection Armband
Pros (Sleep connection review)
A list of some of this stylish device's best advantages (pros) has been compiled. The manufacturer hopes that every snorer finds them beneficial.
● This flexible, non-binding band is simple to use.
● Since it does not send violent or aggressive impulses, it will not wake the user up.
● The user may customize these pulse frequencies to high or low depending on their personal preferences.
● It allows them to have a great night's sleep with their girlfriend/wife, which benefits their relationship/marriage.
● It has a refined appearance and can even be worn in public.
● This lightweight gadget is easy to wear because snorers hardly notice it.
● It has a small number of buttons.
● It only sends impulses when a person begins to snore.
● It has no negative side effects, so no snorer would worry about their health.
Cons (Sleep connection review)
● The Sleep Connection Anti-snoring wristband is only available in small quantities, and thus everyone is expected to buy it with immediate effect.
● Only the company's online store offers the product at a lower price. Any offline retailer who sells the original product in-store almost doubles the price and consumers can't afford to buy wholesale from offline retailers.
● Depending on where the user buys, there could be a slight delay in delivery.
● The buyer is expected to pay a small shipping fee. However, not everyone can afford the additional cost of having the wristband delivered to their place.
Do Snorers Really Need This Sleep Connection Anti-Snoring Device?
Is there someone who has a snoring problem? If the answer is yes, then the person already knows what the response would be. Even if the person doesn't, the person may have a snoring friend, colleague, girlfriend, wife, or family member; purchasing the device for them or referring them to this honest Sleep Connection review shows that the person cares about their wellbeing.
One way to get the best user experience from a product is to try it and develop a personal experience with it. It does not pay if everyone continues looking for user experiences if they are not ready to become one of such users. The Sleep Connection device is the type of anti-snoring solution everyone can check for themselves, regardless of their age or gender.
As previously stated, this Sleep Connection device is designed to allow snorers to have a restful, safe, and risk-free night's sleep. This device truly has a performance rate of more than 80%. No snorer would mind using the anti-snoring product because it is so comfortable.
When it comes to snoring, several other factors, including sleep apnea, will help snorers stop snoring. Although some people will need to lose weight, others will require surgery to have their tonsils removed in the middle of the night to relieve the pressure on their throat.
If a person snores every night while they sleep or whenever the person shares a bed with their girlfriend, wife, husband, boyfriend, business partner, or a family member, Sleep Connection is one of the devices the snorer needs to get rid of snoring. Most of the time, that's all they need to avoid snoring.
However, if they have an underlying health condition that is triggering their snoring, they should seek medical treatment. Many people who are trying to stop snoring use this high-quality device to help them sleep better.
How Do Snorers Use the Sleep Connection anti-snoring wristband?
The Sleep Connection anti-snoring wristband is extremely simple to use and can be worn by anyone. To set up the item, no special skills or technical expertise is needed.
Simply insert a battery into the wristband; when it is fully charged, unplug it; then wear it on the wrist and turn it on before going to bed. It's that simple.
The Sleep Connection focuses on teaching users how to suppress snoring by nerve stimulation. Even if the user receives minor shocks as impulses, it is insufficient to awaken the user from sleep, even if the user is a light sleeper.
The manufacturer of Sleep Connection guarantees a hassle-free and direct procedure that almost everyone can complete with ease. Only the two rubber elements must fit snugly around the wrist, and the wristband must be securely fastened. It should not, however, be overtightened. As a result, when snoring happens, the anti-snoring band collects signals and responds. All there is to this great anti-snoring gadget is that.
Why Is The Sleep Connection Wristband A Recommend For Everyone?
Globally, about 60% of men and 42% of women are estimated to snore. Men account for 36% of snorers, while women account for 21%. Almost one in every two individuals makes noise in their sleep as a result of this. In almost any scenario, it makes sense to take action.
When a person is sleeping, and their breathing is obstructed, they snore. This sound is made when the upper airway tissue vibrates or when the roof of the mouth reaches the end of the throat, causing the individual to breathe loudly while sleeping. Though snoring is a common issue, it may be caused by structural abnormalities or a symptom of a serious illness. And it is either the friend, partner, girlfriend, or family member of the snorer who suffers from these unbearable noises at night.
However, it is only a doctor who can make a medical diagnosis about the nature and state of the snoring. The Sleep Connection wristband cannot do it. The device will, however, reduce the snoring noises. The gadget can be worn by both men and women owing to the individually adjustable fabric band. It can be used not only by the young but also by the elderly.
Snorers should note that the Sleep Connection is not developed to be used by people who have a pacemaker or some other medical implant with electronic components.
The Sleep Connection's maker claims that the wristband would stop snoring on the first night. This is where the snore detector, which is located on the top of the wristband, comes into play. The wristband can detect all sounds in the room as soon as it is turned on with the on/off switch. The sensor can sense snoring as soon as a snorer falls asleep and starts snoring. It will then transmit a signal to the bracelet's interior. This produces an electrical impulse, which is then transmitted to the wrist through the conductive rubber on the bracelet's underside.
The frequency of the pulses can be changed directly at the Sleep Connection because everyone is different, and some are more sensitive than others. This helps the gadget to gain bonus points. Since it can be used this way independently, this is supported by the wearable band, which can be individually balanced and thus worn across both thin and thick wrists.
The battery does not need to be charged the next morning. The Sleep Connection is a battery-operated system. On the bottom line, next to the conductive rubber, these can be quickly substituted. The wristband is kept dark in general. The fabric brace on the Sleep Connection is grey, and the Sleep Connection itself is black. The SleepConnection is mostly worn at night in the bedroom at home.
It is believed that based on the technical details, the wristband is extremely comfortable to wear and will not cause any sleep disturbances. The Sleep Connection doesn't make any noise; instead, it sends out electrical impulses. This does not wake the user up, but rather, it triggers a shift in the sleeping posture and a reflex-like stopping of snoring. This is possible, but the electrical signals must not be too powerful or weak.
"CLICK HERE NOW" to get the sleep connection at an affordable rate from the official website.
Why Do People Need to Stop Snoring?
Anyone who is not well informed might be wondering why people need to stop snoring. Someone's snoring might not be so bad that the person and their wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, relatives, etc., will be awake all through the night. This does not, however, mean that they are not both affected.
Truly, if someone often snores while sleeping, the person and their family are possibly deprived of sleep, even on a subconscious level. Indeed, even though they do not know why, many snorers' couples suffer from sleep deprivation.
If a person is a snorer or they are sleeping with a snorer, every night, they will actually have less than 7 hours of sleep. This is because they will continue to wake up once their partner starts his or her snoring.
Sleep Deprivation can:
● Inhibit alertness,
● cognitive skills,
● problem-solving and critical thinking
Snorers are aware that they don't want to be less productive in their business or career! They don't want to always feel tired due to incomplete sleep. Look for a Sleep Connection wristband today.
How Does Sleep Connection Wristband Stop Snoring?
How can a simple wristband that snorers put on before going to bed aid them from snoring? That curiosity will be satisfied.
The Sleep Connection wristband might appear to be just a small electronic wristband, but it is much more than that because it employs cutting-edge technology to help snorers avoid snoring.
A snorer may be interested to learn that the Sleep Connection device is equipped with a smart biosensor that senses whether they are snoring and monitors the room for sound as they sleep.
Check what usually happens? When a snorer falls asleep and snoring loudly, and the sleeping partner taps them on the shoulder, whether softly or violently, they most likely re-adjust – and then they will quit snoring. For at least 5 to 10 minutes, their partner, who has been annoyed by their snoring, would be at ease.
So, if the snorer doesn't want to stop irritating their wife or partnering with their snores, they should consider having this Sleep Connection, which is built to help them sleep soundly. Luckily, neither the person nor their companion would not be awakened by it. No, the vibrations aren't painful to the wrist.
The device's impulse is what causes snorers to switch positions when they are sleeping; however, the impulse isn't strong enough to wake them up, so snorers can rest assured that wearing this device when sleeping would not deprive them of sleep.
Will the SleepConnection be able to stop their snoring without waking them up? Someone might wonder how this could happen. Definitely, no matter the level of a light sleeper one is, the Sleep Connection will be able to help them without waking them up. This is because the impulse level of the Sleep connection can be adjusted depending on personal preferences.
When the user has woken up in the morning, the person has the option of manually turning off the Sleep Connection device when they are no longer making use of it or allowing it to turn off after 8 hours of use automatically – the choice is the person's.
How Does The SleepConnection Work?
● The sensors in the Sleep Connection wristband's sole purpose is to detect the sound of the room when someone falls asleep. When they start snoring while sleeping, it detects it automatically.
● When the wristband senses that someone has started snoring, it sends a small electrical feedback impulse to the snorer's wrist.
● This gentle feedback will cause the snorer to re-adjust, and the snoring will be stopped automatically.
How Much Does The Sleep Connection Cost?
If one intends to buy any of the SleepConnection wristband's product's package, one has to visit the manufacturer's official website and data.
Everyone is often asked to fill out the order form. After they have completed filling out the form, they are directed to where they will pay for us.
Users have a variety of payment choices from which to choose, depending on how comfortable they are with their payment gateway.
PayPal and credit cards are among the payment options. All these payment methods were tested on the web, and can attest that they are fully risk-free.
● 1 Sleep Connection Wristband (For Self) – $59.99
● 2 Sleep Connection Wristbands (For Couples) – $109.99
● 3 SleepConnection Wristbands (For the Family) – $149.99
● 4 Sleep Connection Wristbands (For Family and friends) – $191.99
When someone orders, once the payment is verified, the package is easily sent off after confirmed payment, and it will be delivered to the person a few days later.
It is not possible to estimate how long it will take for a buyer to obtain the Wristband because delivery is dependent on the courier service used to send the package. However, it should not last longer than four weeks.
It will come in the form of a package when it eventually arrives. The person can then plug in the battery and test it out straight away after receiving it.
"CLICK HERE NOW" to get Sleep connection directly from the official website
Frequently Asked Question (Sleep Connection Review)
How does Sleep Connection Anti-snore Wristband alert someone while sleeping?
Using a sensor, the device recognizes when the user begins to snore and sends a bio-electrical pulse to the person's wrist to gently wake them up. This will give the user the opportunity to shift into another sleep position.
Do the electrical pulses hurt?
No! To determine which level suits the user best, it is advisable for the user to test the pulses on the device before wearing it to bed. This ensures they will not feel any discomfort while they sleep.
SleepConnection is not suitable for people with a pacemaker or another medical implant with electronic components.
Will it wake up other people?
No, Sleep Connection Anti-snore Wristband only sends gentle pulses to the person wearing the device. There is absolutely no sound coming from the device.
How long will Sleep Connection Anti-snore Wristband be active?
Sleep Connection Anti-snore Wristband has an 8-hour automatic shut-off feature. Alternatively, users may turn it off if they wake up before 8 hours.
Are batteries included with the watch?
No, batteries are not included.
Final Thoughts (Sleep connection Review)
The Sleep Connection wristband is one of those snoring aids whose effectiveness has been verified via numerous studies. The device performs as the manufacturer claims. Wrap the band around the wrist, turn it on before going to bed, and the sensor will begin to detect when the user starts to snore. When it detects that the person has begun snoring, it will send a bioelectrical shock to the person's wrist, causing the user to re-adjust and eventually stop snoring. No, it will not prevent the person from sleeping soundly, nor will it wake the users up.
Sleep Connection is unquestionably one of the best, as it is the most trendy and cost-effective anti-snoring solution available today. One of the many benefits of this great product is that it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee – if someone buys it and isn't happy with how it works, the person can send a refund ticket right away and get his money back in full.
People who have a snoring problem and have been able to try Sleep Connection usually discover that the band has put an end to their problem without causing any pain or requiring surgery.
"CLICK HERE NOW" to get the Sleep Connection Anti Snoring Device from the official Store.
Contact Details: Sleep Connection | MCC Management Group
+1 855 247 0312
North American Returns
2200 Dunbarton Dr. Suite E Chesapeake VA 23325
PO Box 4039 Croydon Hills VIC 3136 Australia
New Zealand Returns
Suite 8650 PO Box 106910 Auckland City, 1143
Calle Castillo 16, 16143, Sotos, Cuenca, SPAIN
About Apex Reviews:
Apex Reviews saves you time by doing the legwork and conducting online research on hot gadgets so you can make a more educated purchase decision.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission to Apex Reviews if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high-quality products.
The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy. Any purchase made from the above press release is made at your own risk. Consult an expert advisor/health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase made from this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website's selling mentioned in the source. The content publisher and its downstream distribution partners do not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the company this news is about.
Product support: [email protected]
Media Contact: [email protected]
Updated: April 20th, 2021
KISS PR PRODUCT REVIEWER Compensation Disclosure & DISCLAIMER
Pursuant to the Federal Trade Commission's guidance of the public in conducting its affairs in conformity with legal requirements comprised in 16 C.F.R. § 255 et seq. on the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, this Product Reviewer Compensation Disclosure is provided by KissPR.com LLC and its affiliated entities (hereinafter referred to collectively as “KISS PR”). This disclosure applies to content displayed on all mobile, desktop, and other online versions of KISS PR’s websites and to those of KISS PR’s distribution partners (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the Websites”) and is provided for the purpose of disclosing the nature of the connection between KISS PR and product reviewers, advertisers, sponsors, endorsers, and other third-parties whose advertisements, sponsorships, endorsements, testimonials, opinions, or other product-related or service-related statements or reviews may appear on the Websites (hereinafter referred to as an "Product Reviewer").
This Product Reviewer Compensation Disclosure is intended to disclose to you that in consideration of payment of monetary and other compensation from a Product Reviewer, as described below, KISS PR sells various advertising, sponsorships, and marketing campaigns that are featured on one or more of the Websites.
There is a financial connection related to some of the products or services mentioned, reviewed, or recommended on the Websites between KISS PR and the Product Reviewer that owns, markets, or sells such product or service. If you decide to purchase a product or service featured on one or more of the Websites, KISS PR will not receive compensation related to that purchase from a Product Reviewer but may receive a one-time fee from the Product Reviewer for posting or distributing the product review on or via the Websites.
Further, KISS PR may post or otherwise promote on the Websites content (“Content”), including editorial content, which may feature third-party products and services (a "Reviewed Product"). This content may contain weblinks to third-party owned or operated web sites where you can purchase Reviewed Product (“Product Link”). If you click on a Product Link and then purchase a Reviewed Product on the linked web site, KISS PR will not receive compensation from the third-party offering the Reviewed Product (the “Vendor”).
Weblinks on the Websites featuring a Reviewed Product may be added to posts or articles that are not identified on the Websites as comprising or containing paid or sponsored content. In such case, a disclosure statement about the Reviewed Product and the compensation that KISS PR might receive in connection with its purchase by you will be included in such posts or articles. Further, third-party advertisements may be posted on the Websites. Each time you click on such an advertisement, KISS PR may receive compensation from the third-party advertiser, even if you do not purchase any product or service from that third-party.
KISS PR will, subject to the disclaimer of liability set forth below, endeavor to ensure that product or service endorsements appearing in the Websites or in posts or articles distributed via the Websites reflect the honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences of the Product Reviewer as they relate to such product or service. However, Kiss PR exercises no editorial control over any of the Content and is not responsible for the editorial merit of any Content. If you have any complaint, concern, or question relating to the Content, including alleged infringement of any intellectual property rights, you should address your complaint, concern, or question directly to the Product Reviewer or the Vendor.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES; NON-RELIANCE. EXCEPT FOR ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS DISCLOSURE STATEMENT, NEITHER KISS PR NOR ANY OTHER PERSON ON KISS PR’S BEHALF HAS MADE OR MAKES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, TRADE, OR OTHERWISE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY MADE BY KISS PR OR ANY OTHER PERSON ON KISS PR’S BEHALF, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS DISCLOSURE STATEMENT.
DISCLAIMER of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL KISS PR BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UPON WHICH ANY SUCH CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AUDIO, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND VIDEOS, OR OF THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF ANY STATEMENT MADE IN OR OMITTED FROM ANY advertisement, sponsorship, endorsement, testimonial, opinion, or other product-related or service-related statement or review appearing in the Websites or in ANY post or article distributed via the Websites.
© 2021 KissPR.com LLC