A massage is the ideal image of relaxation and luxury for many people, but the benefits of massage therapy go far beyond that. Although unknown to many, massage therapy can also be a remedy for vastly common severe health issues. Here are just eight of the many surprising health benefits of massage therapy:
- Reduces anxiety, depression, and fatigue — some cases of depression are associated with the burden of chronic pain, and massage therapy helps your muscles relax and indirectly helps combat anxiety and depression.
- Treats back pain — massage therapy is an intuitive treatment for most types of back pain, and research has shown that people who receive a massage regularly are less susceptible to back pain.
- Relieves chronic pain — almost 35% of people who undergo massage therapy experience less pain associated with stiffness, soreness, injuries, and other health conditions.
- Improves blood circulation — many doctors recommend massage to their patients as a treatment to improve blood circulation because it improves the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Relieves arthritis pain — a specific type of massage is available for people suffering from joint or arthritis pain, involving light pressure on affected joints.
- Improves digestive well-being — patients suffering from digestive disorders have shown remarkable improvements in their digestion after just a few sessions of full body massage.
- Remedies headaches — massage therapy removes tension and helps de-stress our bodies and minds alike, thus relieving the suffering of everything from minor tension headaches to severe migraines.
- Regulates diabetes — doctors have been recommending massage therapy to diabetic patients for more than an entire century, and it’s one of the very few treatments which have been found helpful in regulating insulin levels.
It can be tricky to find the best massage clinic in your area. Kylie Ellison LMT is the best massage provider serving Richardson, Texas, and surrounding areas. Unlike other massage parlors, we are certified to provide sports, orthopedic, and medical-massage therapies.
Richardson Massage Therapist Kylie has helped many people in a career spanning almost a decade and has firsthand experience of helping people suffering from chronic pain, and other medical conditions via massage therapy and strives to provide massage therapy that fits every schedule and budget.
Contact Richardson Massage Therapist Kylie at (903) 521-1358 or book an appointment here.
The above review statements are those of the sponsor (Source of content) and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, position or views of the content publisher. The content distribution company is therefore not responsible for the content and its authenticity and legal standing of the above subject matter. Each individual is required to exercise its content when making a purchase from the above offer. The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy. Any purchase made from the above press release is made at your own risk. Editorial merit of this content is subject to news publisher and its downstream partners. Consult an expert advisor/health and professional advisor before any such purchase. Any purchase made from this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website's selling as mentioned in the above as source. The content publisher and its downstream distribution partners do not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the company this news is about.
DISCLAIMER of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR PR COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UPON WHICH ANY SUCH CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AUDIO, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND VIDEOS, OR OF THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF ANY STATEMENT MADE IN OR OMITTED FROM ANY advertisement, sponsorship, endorsement, testimonial, opinion, or other product-related or service-related statement or review appearing in the Websites or in ANY post or article distributed via the Websites.