Working with publishers, earning an income through food writing, and paid newsletters with Dianne Jacob.
Welcome to episode 307 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Dianne Jacob about food writing as a profession and the re-release of her book, “Will Write for Food.”Will Write for Food
Food writing is both an art and a science, and Dianne Jacob is back on the podcast today to talk about best practices for writing cookbooks, working with publishers, and making an income as a food writer.
You can find the latest version of Dianne’s book, “Will Write for Food,” wherever books are sold, and in it you’ll find even more strategies that can help you get paid for writing about food online or in print. Leave a comment at foodbloggerpro.com/307 about one major takeaway you had from this episode for a chance to win a copy of her book!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How creating recipe content online has changed
- Considerations for working with publishers
- How much you can expect to make from writing a cookbook
- If you can get a cookbook deal without a following
- How food writers can create income
- Why you don’t always need to monetize hobbies
- How paid newsletters work
- Where you can find Dianne’s book
- 015: How to Find Your Voice and be Heard in a Noisy World with Dianne Jacob
- Will Write for Food
- Alison Roman
- Connect with Dianne on her site and sign up for her free newsletter
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.