How to host a successful live event, monetize live cooking classes, and promote your classes with Tomas Hoyos.
Welcome to episode 308 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Tomas Hoyos about hosting paid classes online with Airsubs.Selling Cooking Classes to Your Audience
You know how a lot of classes are held online these days? Have you ever thought about teaching one yourself?
Tomas is here on the podcast today to chat about how you can use his product, Airsubs, to develop a direct relationship with your audience by hosting live cooking events. Not only will he talk about how one creator made $50,000 in just one week by hosting classes on Airsubs, he unpacks why online events like this can be so lucrative for creators, especially in 2021.
It’s a great interview that will give you a ton of insights into promoting, hosting, and selling online classes of your own!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How he changed his business model because of the pandemic
- How a creator made $50,000 in one week on Airsubs
- How Airsubs makes it easy to host virtual events
- Common themes Tomas is seeing in virtual cooking classes
- How virtual cooking classes can be lucrative for creators
- How to craft your set-up
- How to get people to sign up for your classes
- How Airsubs helps you build your email list
- What a successful live event looks like
- How introverts can host live events
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.