Charging for content, creating an online course, and going from indie blogger to multi-business owner with Shawn Blanc.
Welcome to episode 309 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Shawn Blanc about the way he produces products for his audience.Create with Intention
Today we’re talking to Shawn Blanc about his story of going from indie blogger to successful entrepreneur. He’ll talk about productivity, starting new things, serving your audience, and how to build a strong company without sacrificing every hour to your work.
His business ideas are very much aligned towards helping his audience get the best possible outcome, and his story will leave you feeling inspired and motivated to continue creating and serving your readers.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Shawn started working as an indie blogger
- How he started blogging full-time
- How he incorporated a membership into his blog
- What “thump value” means
- How he made money with his blog
- How and why he built more sites
- How his earnings changed when he hired more people
- How he decided to create an online course
- What it was like to start working with a team
- His #1 productivity tip
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
- John Gruber
- Shawn’s site
- Barrett Brooks
- Think Again
- Delight is in the Details
- Shawn’s other projects
- 165: Getting Things Done with David Allen
- 305: Non-Traditional Success – Optimizing for Happiness with Jason Glaspey
- Soul Savvy
- The Focus Course
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.