Finding the right clients, strategies for creating a media kit, and making money from freelance food photography with Candice Ward.
Welcome to episode 310 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Candice Ward about pitching brands and monetizing food photography.The Confident Pitch
Working with brands can be a great way to monetize a blog or food business, but the process of pitching brands and fostering a relationship with those brands can be a bit intimidating.
Enter: Candice! She’s on the podcast today to talk about working with clients, getting paid, and reaching a successful stage in her business in a short period of time. In this interview, Candice talks about how she pitches brands, monetizes her food photography skills, and finds the right brands to work with.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How she transitioned her business
- How she improved her food photography skills
- How she found her first client
- How to start collaborating with brands
- Her strategies for creating a media kit
- How she evaluates brands
- How much you can expect to make from freelance photography
- How she finds contacts
- How she hosts coaching calls
- Eat More Cake by Candice
- Campfire –– note: this tool has merged into Basecamp
- 3 Secrets to Build a Sustainable Food Photography Business
- The Confident Pitch Program
- Follow Candice on Instagram
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.