How to communicate with brands, work with a brand's goals in mind, and manage sponsored content work with Pinch of Yum's Jenna Arend.
Welcome to episode 312 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, we’re rewinding back to our episode with Jenna Arend from the Pinch of Yum where she talks about some of the systems they use to manage their sponsored content work.How Pinch of Yum Works with Brands
It’s another FBP Rewind episode today, and we’re so excited to revisit our July 2020 interview with Jenna Arend from the Pinch of Yum team today!
Jenna is the General Manager at Pinch of Yum and in this episode, she gives you a behind-the-scenes tour of how the Pinch of Yum team uses processes to handle their sponsored content work.
Between establishing a system for initial conversations with brands to contract review, we’re hoping that you’re able to take some of the systems that the Pinch of Yum team relies on and use them to streamline your own sponsored content efforts.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Jenna does for Team Pinch of Yum
- What it was like when Pinch of Yum worked with an agency on sponsored content
- How they decided to bring the management of sponsored content in-house
- The kinds of systems the Pinch of Yum uses to manage sponsored content
- How to communicate with brands
- Tips for negotiating
- What’s included in Pinch of Yum’s media kit and rate sheet
- How contract review works
- How the Pinch of Yum team works with a lawyer
- How you can report on sponsored content campaigns
- What it means to offer a la carte items to brands
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.