How to make business branding decisions, what it means to be authentically vulnerable, and diversifying income with Charli Prangley.
Welcome to episode 313 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Charli Prangley about how she grows her business, builds her team, and does the work she loves.Side Hustle Income
Charli is the Creative Director at ConvertKit, but she also does a ton of work on her side hustle. So much so, she was actually able to double her side hustle income in just a year!
This episode is jam-packed with advice for people who are trying to grow their businesses while working full-time jobs. Charli talks about how she views branding, how she hires help for the things she doesn’t like to do, and how she has diversified her income.
Charli’s advice will be a great reminder of why it’s important to really hone in on what you’re actually trying to accomplish when you’re creating content online and what it takes to get there. We hope you enjoy this episode!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What marketing design means
- Why she doesn’t like pop-ups
- How to make decisions based on your branding
- Which of her platforms is her favorite
- How she doubled her side hustle income in a year
- How she works with a channel sponsor on YouTube
- Why Twitter is a great place to connect with people
- How she makes decisions about what she works on
- Why investing in help has been key for her business growth
- Tips for hiring email help
- How to work with designers on your blog’s branding
- Common traits of successful brands
- How to be authentically vulnerable
- Charli’s YouTube channel
- Design Life Podcast
- Inside Marketing Design Podcast
- The Future Belongs to Creators Podcast
- Charli’s site
- Charli’s Twitch channel
- Pinch of Yum
- Doubling My Side Hustle Earnings - 2020/21 Income Report
- 309: Create with Intention – $130,000 in the First Week by Creating Premium Offerings for Your Audience with Shawn Blanc
- 097: How to Create a Full-Time Income from Blogging Using The Egg Carton Method with Bjork Ostrom
- Black and White Studios
- Dianne Jacob
We're excited to announce that this week's episode is sponsored by our sister site, Clariti!
With Clariti, you can easily organize your blog content for maximum growth. Create campaigns to add alt text to your posts, fix broken images, remove any broken links, and more, all within the Clariti app.
Sign up for the Clariti waitlist today to receive:
- Early access to their $25/Month Forever pricing
- Optimization ideas for your site content
- An invitation to join their exclusive Slack community
- And more!
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.