Constant technological and lifestyle changes have greatly contributed to weight gain. Today, people are always busy trying to work for a living to the point that they forget about their health as they rarely eat a balanced diet or work out. Most consumers prefer to take fast food as they are not only readily available but also cheap. As a result, ailments such as diabetes, cancer, heart diseases, and the most prevalent of them all, obesity, are prevalent in the health sector. At the same time, healthy meals are quite expensive as fresh produce has become too pricey. Due to this, weight loss supplements and formulas have flooded the weight loss and beauty market. Most of these products claim to trigger a safe and consistent weight loss journey. Nevertheless, they fail to do so, and the users end up feeling frustrated and losing their money spent on the supplements. This review will examine the Smoothie Diet, give a comprehensive overview of how it works and whether it is worth your investment. (Any/all of the links on this post are affiliate links of which the author receives a small commission from sales of this product/service, but the price is the same to you.)
What is The 21-Day Smoothie Diet?
It is not uncommon to find people who have struggled to incorporate a healthy diet into their lifestyles; hence they always end up overweight or obese. The smoothie diet is a delicious weight loss program that comprises smoothie recipes that aid you to achieve your health, life, and weight loss goals. Typically, consumers believe that the smoothie is full of milk, additives, sugars, and toxins, which deter them from realizing their weight loss goals. However, the smoothie diet, created by health coach Drew Sgoutas, advocates that smoothies should be solely made from whole fruits and vegetables to provide the much-needed nutritional elements.
According to the program’s creator Drew Sgoutas, the program consists of a 21-day diet plan that assists you in cutting down your daily calorie intake, sugar, and fat consumption. The smoothie diet program has a meal replacement custom plan that allows you to replace your solid meals with smoothies made with fruit ingredients rather than processed ingredients for quick, safe, and easy weight loss. This, certainly, does not mean that you will have smoothies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but complement your diet with smoothies and juices. Further info and a discount can be found here on the official website!
About The Creator
The weight loss program’s creator is Drew Sgoutas, CHC, AADP is a certified health coach and nutrition expert. He created the smoothie diet e-book to assist people struggling with weight loss and poor diet by replacing solid meals with smoothies. In his e-book, there are recipes of more than 35 all-natural smoothies, shopping lists of foods, and a three-week schedule explaining which smoothies to prepare each day. Besides, he suggests that you might have to stay on a diet past the 21-day period to see your weight loss results.
What Does The Smoothie Diet Contain?
The 21-day smoothie diet is a comprehensive e-book that guides its users to get in shape and lose weight within just three weeks.
The Main Guide
The main guide is split into sections that comprise of topics such as:
- Fat Burning 101. - Here you get to see the US Health Crisis, which is mainly characterized by obesity. This section of the program will effectively guide you to know the main obesity contributors, eat super-sized food portions, switch up to a healthy diet, and details on dietary fat. Fat burning 101 expounds on the smoothie diet and its benefits. Besides that, using the topic, you will get to comprehend plant power, superfoods, and the importance of incorporating small workouts into your life.
- Smoothie Basics. - As the name suggests in this review, here, you will learn about everything smoothie-related. The topic covers facets like How to Choose a Blender, Where to Buy Your Blender, Choose The Best Vegetables and Fruits, and Effectively Store the Fruits and Vegetables. Aside from that, the topic will guide you on how to make smoothies by offering you multiple tips and tricks. It provides information on storing the smoothies made and alternative ingredients if you do not have the necessary fruits.
- What to Eat. - Normally, people writing any review think that the smoothie diet weight loss program will require you to replace all your meals with smoothies. However, this is not the case as that would be quite unhealthy and impractical. The 21-day manual guides you on solid food meals recommendations, the food you can have, junk food you should avoid except on cheat day, healthy snacks, and a cheat day program that ensures you do not stray too much from your goals. Besides, it helps you consume food with healthy fats, protein, and sugars.
The Main Program
This segment of the 21-day diet plan is a five-week program that consists of the main steps that you should take while using the e-book. During the first week, Drew Sgoutas provides detailed information on the smoothie revolution. Here you will get to incorporate the long-neglected fruits, vegetables, and greens into your busy lifestyle. The e-book provides that the second week is meant for “Feel the Green”, where you will learn how to make grown smoothies as they are not calorie-dense. Besides, you will get to know which greens have fiber content to allow you to stay full for longer periods and healthy fats and protein to consume. The third week comprises a topic on Metabolic Boosters. Typically, low metabolism is associated with high-fat accumulation in the body.
Therefore, people with low metabolism tend to look for ways to boost it, especially through their diet. According to the Smoothie diet review, the program guides you on the various fruits and vegetables you can consume to boost your metabolic rate and quickly burn calories. Some of the foods suggested including protein-rich diets, which allow you to lose fat and gain muscle. Other than that, you can incorporate Iron, Zinc, and Selenium-Rich Foods that target the thyroid gland, which regulates your metabolism. Probiotics are also part of the metabolic boosters as they contain beneficial gut bacteria that boost your gut health expeditiously. As a result, gut bacteria stimulates fast, easy, and quick weight loss. During the fourth of the 21-day protein diet plan, you will dive into Unleashing the Healing Power of Smoothies.
- Smoothie Schedule - The smoothie schedule is a 5 Week Program for 7 Days a Week. It consists of a colour-coordinated chart that breaks down what smoothie to have each day for each of the five weeks. Other than that, it tells you when to have the smoothies.
- Shopping Lists - The 21-day smoothie diet weight loss program review provides a complete list of all the ingredients you will use in the smoothie recipes throughout the weight loss program. It also provides information on how to navigate a grocery store.
- Recipe Cards - These are printable recipe cards with tips that make it easy to whip up the smoothie you’re making for the day. The recipe card review provides all the necessary information, measurements, instructions, and nutritional information associated with the various smoothie recipes. It also provides a delectable photo that suggests how the smoothie should appear or be served.
- The Daily Journal - The daily journal is like a review diary in which you put entries on your progress with the smoothie diet program. The program’s creator, Drew Sgoutas, has designed the journal so that the book has empty pages where you review details on your mood in the morning and the evening. It also allows you to fill in what you ate, calorie intake, and what exercises you did.
- Healthy Eating Guide - This guide comprises three chapters; the first is the introduction to the healthy eating guide, the second is the Healthy Eating Basics, and the last, Healthy Eating Tips and 7 Meal Plans. Overall, the healthy eating guide outlines detailed information on eating tips and tricks and suggested days to have each smoothie.
- Workout Program - Weight loss programs do not solely work without incorporating little bits of exercises. The smoothie diet plan consists of pre-planned workout programs designed at levels such as Beginner Workouts, Intermediate Workouts, and Advanced Workouts that assist you in burning calories. Besides that, they are quite suitable for your busy lifestyle as they come in the forms of a 5-minute workout, a 10-minute workout, 15 minute or 20-minute workout.
- Diabetes-Friendly Smoothies - Losing weight for diabetic patients can be such a hustle as they need to keep their blood sugar levels even; hence sugars are part of their diet. Drew Sgoutas’ smoothie diet weight loss program is friendly for diabetics to regulate their protein and blood sugar levels. Besides, the e-book provides 42 Diabetes-Friendly Smoothies that prevent complications associated with diabetes.
- Gluten-Free Smoothies - The smoothie diet weight loss e-book provides gluten-free recipes that are friendly to people with allergies and are in the process of losing weight.
- Smoothies for Kids - As people continue to embrace sedentary lifestyles, it is not unusual to find children all day inform of their gadgets such as tablets and watching multiple animations and cartoons all day long. Such inactive activities have led them to become lazy and immobile, contributing to their weight gain and obesity. Fortunately, the smoothie diet plan has proven suitable for kids with such a lifestyle. The e-book discusses ways to encourage your child to consume more veggies for health benefits and lose weight. Besides that, it provides ways in which you can boost your child’s nutritional intake with smoothies.
Benefits of The Smoothie Diet Weight Loss Plan
- Emphasis on Fruits And Vegetable Consumption - With our busy lifestyles, we always tend to neglect to incorporate a healthy diet each day. We often go for fast food and bland foods with no nutrients only to alleviate hunger. Fortunately, the smoothie diet e-book provides smoothie recipes from ingredients that do not require additives, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or sugars. The smoothies made from the program’s recipes have healthy fats, high -fiber, low in calories, and rich in phytonutrients.
- Less Calorie-Counting and Food Tracking - Consumers tend to count the consumption of carbs, dairy, and calories while doing their meal plans. Smoothies do not require any tedious calculation because you'll be consuming healthy fruit ingredients. Besides, research has shown fruits and vegetables have the highest satiety and the fewest calories compared to solid food. Hence, it will help you lose a couple of pounds.
- Shopping Lists Included - While starting a smoothie diet plan, you may get confused about what ingredients you should use to assist you in weight reduction and boosting your metabolism rate. The smoothie diet weight loss program contains some shopping lists showing you specific ingredients for the smoothies you will drink.
- Less Time Consuming - The calculations, meal preparation, and waiting for the food to cook can take up a lot of time. On the other hand, a smoothie diet meal replacement plan does not have much preparation, as you will simply put your ingredients together and blend.
- Detoxification - The body has its natural ways of detoxification through organs such as the liver, kidneys, lungs, and gut. To complement this "self-purification," smoothies are a great way of assisting the body to detoxify as they are filled with a good balance of nutrients that enable your body to expel waste. Besides that, the smoothie diet weight loss program is accompanied by a three-day detox plan which helps to remove all the impurities from your body.
- Reset Whenever You Want - While using weight reduction supplements and workouts, you need to be consistent. If you miss out on a day, you might need to start again, which is quite frustrating. However, with the smoothie diet plan, you can restart the diet whenever you want.
- Safe - With the ever-increasing need for weight and fat loss, multiple synthetic and natural ingredients have flooded the beauty and fitness industry. Such supplements promise to help their users lose several pounds, which is untrue in most cases. Others tend to make their users dependent so that they keep on consuming the supplements to keep up with their weight reduction. Luckily, smoothies from this meal replacement plan are 100% safe, no side effects, and not dependent as they are pure and free from synthetics and artificial ingredients.
Cons of The Smoothie Diet Weight Loss Program
- High Sugar Content - Most of the ingredients of the smoothies comprise mainly fruits, which contain natural sugars that won't help you lose weight. Besides, the meal plan also recommends adding natural sweeteners such as honey in the smoothies, which only add to the calorie in the drink.
- Limited Availability - To purchase the smoothie diet e-book, you will need a stable internet connection as it is only available online on the product’s official website. While this limited availability may help consumers get legitimate products, it might be a downside to people who like purchasing from physical stores.
How Much Weight Can You Lose on A 3-Day Smoothie Cleanse?
According to smoothie diet reviews from customers, most of them have reported losing approximately up to 10 pounds in three days. This is possible as the drink is very low in calories, high in metabolic boosters, and has high fibre content, contributing to intense weight reduction. Visit the official website to see more customer reviews!
How Do You Lose Weight with Smoothies?
Drew Sgoutas designed the diet plan to show results in just 21 days. However, you will have to jump-start the nutrition process using the 3-Day Smoothie Detox bonus to flush out all toxins and prep your body. Afterwards, you will begin the actual journey by replacing two meals each day with smoothies made of fresh and natural ingredients. However, you can only have one solid meal with a low carbohydrate count in a day, such as whole foods. Besides, smoothies are not calorie-dense as they contain lots of water and fiber. They effectively alleviate cravings as the probiotic ingredients stimulate the release of appetite-reducing hormones. As a result, they can make you stay full for longer amounts of time. At the same time, replacing meals with smoothies assist you to avoid high-fat ingredients that may patch up weight pockets and add a few pounds.
Where to Buy The Smoothie Diet Recipe Book
If you are looking for an effective, safe, and all-natural method to lose weight, consider purchasing the smoothie diet plan. Simply visit the official website where you can pay for the e-book using PayPal, American Express, Visa, Master Card, and discover. Purchasing from the official website assures you of a legit and authentic product will all necessary, undiluted, and authentic information. Moreover, purchasing from the maker’s website enables you to take advantage of the discount offers. Buyers also get to enjoy smooth diet bonuses such as the 3-Day Smoothie Detox and the Quick Start Guide. Visit the official website here to find a discounted price!
Smoothie Diet Bonuses
When you purchase the 21 days smoothie diet weight reduction program, you get to enjoy two bonuses that complement weight reduction.
- Bonus 1: The 3-Day Smoothie Detox - This bonus consists of a green smoothie detox plan that enables and eases the release of toxins from your body, hence very necessary in your weight loss journey. The 3-Day Smoothie Detox offers you three products that help you jump-start your weight reduction journey within 3 days – 3 special detox smoothies plans, a complete shopping list, and two recipe options of your choice.
- Bonus 2- Quick Start Guide - The second bonus is a shortened form of the product’s main guide. It entails 21 days schedule, Smoothie recipes, a delicious meal plan and a Preparation guide that allow you to lose weight and improve your nutrition.
Final Thoughts- The Smoothie Diet Plan Review
Weight loss and fat burning journeys can be cumbersome if you are without the necessary and right meals. Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend consuming 1,500 calories per day for a healthy weight loss. Luckily, the smoothie diet plan by Drew Sgoutas is here to help. The diet plan allows you to control your daily calorie intake from carbs as it keeps you away from them. Besides, smoothies have excellent taste and contain metabolism boosters that accelerate the body’s fat-burning process and deters fat accumulation. Given that numerous positive customer reviews back the product, it is evident that the smoothie diet plan is a suitable tool for all who are looking for a natural, fast, and safe way to lose weight. Click here to discover the current discount!
Contact Page: https://www.smoothiediet.com/contact/
This is an advertisement and not an actual news article, blog, or consumer protection update. This post is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy.
Any purchase done from this story is done on your own risk. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult an expert advisor / health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase done from this link is subject to final terms and conditions of the website that is selling the product. The content on this release does not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. Contact the vendor of the product directly.
The story depicted on this site and the person depicted in the story are not actual news. Rather, this story is based on the results that some people who have used these products have achieved. The results portrayed in the story and in the comments are illustrative, and may not be the results that you achieve with these products.
This post contains affiliate links, which means the author team recommends products and services they have used themselves or know well, and may receive a commission if you purchase them as well (at no additional cost to you).
Testimonials appearing on this site are received via a variety of submission methods from actual users of our products and/or services. They have been provided voluntarily and no compensation has been offered or provided. The results may not be typical and cannot be guaranteed.
Our occasional references to third-party names, brands, products and trademarks and logos in no way are intended to express or imply the existence of a license, endorsement, affiliation or any relationship between us and these respective third-party owners. Rather, any usage of third-party names or products logos are for illustrative purposes only.
The statements made herein have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not approved for use by or sale to persons under 18 years of age. Consult your physician before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Efficacy and safety claims have not yet been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Food and Drug Administration only evaluates foods and drugs. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.