How to find your unique photography style, create content for your audience, and grow a successful business with Kimberly Espinel.
Welcome to episode 314 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Kimberly Espinel about how she has grown her business teaching food photographers how to find their unique style.Creative Food Photography
When you’re just starting out as a food blogger, it can be hard to find your personal style. You might find yourself emulating the style of other creatives and struggle to find a rhythm that works best for you. And that’s where Kimberly comes in!
Kimberly is an award-winning food photographer, blogger, teacher, and author who helps food photographers find their unique style. She talks about how she grew her business, how she is able to create content that serves her community, and why she thinks focusing on your mindset is so important when working as a creative.
Her passion for her work shines through in this episode, and her story will leave you feeling inspired and motivated to continue creating meaningful content for your audience.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why she launched her podcast Eat, Capture, Share
- Why she thinks creatives can be incredible businesspeople
- What prompted her to launch her food blog
- Why she decided to shift her content to food photography
- What ikigai means
- How she checks in on her business daily
- Why she loves positive self-talk
- Why focusing on your mindset is so important as a creative
- How she teaches students to find their unique photography style
- What a color story is
- How she reaches out to brands
- Why she thinks it’s important to create photos that your ideal customer is looking for
- Why she loves creating online courses
- How her Instagram Food Photography challenge works
- Eat, Capture, Share Podcast
- Kimberly’s favorite planner
- Gabriel Cabrera
- Luisa Brimble
- Aran Goyoaga
- Kimberly’s site
- Kimberly’s online courses
- Kimberly’s book — Creative Food Photography
- Instagram Food Photography challenge
- Follow Kimberly on Instagram and Pinterest
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.