Creating content you're passionate about, choosing the right tools for success, and finding a work-life balance with Nisha Melvani from Cooking for Peanuts.
Welcome to episode 317 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Nisha Melvani from Cooking for Peanuts about her journey of growing her brand while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.Optimizing for Growth
Nisha is a Food Blogger Pro member, nutritionist, and registered dietitian, and she’s here on the podcast today to talk about her journey growing her blog, Cooking for Peanuts!
While she originally started just by sharing her vegan dinner recipes on Instagram, Nisha has evolved her brand by shifting some of her focus to her blog and upcoming cookbook.
In this episode, she shares some of the mistakes she’s made along the way, some tools that have been instrumental to her success, and some tips she has for finding a healthy work-life balance.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How she started sharing content on Instagram
- Why she adopted a vegan diet
- How she decided to only share vegan dinner recipes
- Why she ultimately decided to launch a blog
- Some mistakes she made when building her site
- What tools she used to optimize and grow her blog
- How she developed her unique video strategy
- How she balances her blog and personal life
- Why authenticity and patience are so important
- How to stay tuned for her upcoming cookbook
- Cooking for Peanuts
- Levels Glucose Monitor
- Forks Over Knives
- The Game Changers
- Feast Design Co.
- EOS Accountability Chart
- Tasty Recipes
- Yoast Video SEO for WordPress
- Tasty Pins
- Best of Vegan - Cooking for Peanuts
- Preorder Nisha’s book, Practically Vegan
- Follow Nisha on Instagram and Facebook
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.