Repurposing content for different social media platforms, growing your email list, and using systems and tools to grow your business with Andrea Balogun from Balogun Strategy & Design.
Welcome to episode 329 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Andrea Balogun from Balogun Strategy & Design about how to craft an effective social media strategy.Social Media Strategy
Have you ever wanted to pick the brain of a social media consultant? Here’s your chance!
Andrea is a content strategy and design consultant, and she’s here on the podcast today to talk about how to effectively market your brand and grow your following on social media.
In this episode, she shares her advice on a lot of different topics, including how to repurpose your content across various social media outlets, how to lean into a particular topic or series on social media, why it’s important to diversify your platforms, and more.
Andrea’s advice will be a great reminder of why it’s important to really think about your goals and purpose when sharing on social media. We hope you enjoy this episode!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Andrea became a social media consultant
- Some systems and tools she uses to run her business
- What services she offers to her clients
- Tips for crafting your profile on Instagram
- How food bloggers can make the most of the different content types on Instagram
- How Instagram is offering bonuses and badges to creators
- How you can effectively repurpose your content
- Why it can be helpful to focus on a particular topic or series on social media
- Why it’s so important to diversify your platforms
- How to grow your email list
- Her advice for transitioning a side hustle into a full-time business
- Balogun Strategy & Design
- 165: Getting Things Done with David Allen
- Candles 4 the Culture
- Follow Candles 4 the Culture on Instagram
- Follow Andrea on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.