Focusing on your strengths, creating a strong media kit, and crafting enticing pitches for brands with Chandice Probst from This Vivacious Life.
Welcome to episode 334 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Chandice Probst about how to craft the perfect pitch when reaching out to brands.Crafting the Perfect Pitch
While Chandice runs the popular food and entertaining blog This Vivacious Life, she’s also the Sponsor Director for Tastemaker Conference. And that means that she has learned a lot about pitching to brands and getting sponsorship opportunities over the years!
Today on the podcast, she’s sharing all her tips and tricks for food bloggers looking to create the perfect pitch. From focusing on mindset and building confidence in yourself to writing enticing emails that brands won’t be able to resist, this episode will give you all the information you need to confidently reach out to brands.
It’s a thought-provoking conversation that will leave you feeling inspired and motivated to reflect on your own pitching strategy. Enjoy!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Chandice has learned throughout her entrepreneurial journey
- Why mindset is so important when it comes to pitching
- How to figure out what your strengths are
- How to create a strong media kit and rate sheet
- How to determine your rates when working with brands
- How to build relationships with other food bloggers
- How to create enticing pitches that will capture the attention of brands
- Tips for nurturing long-term relationships with brands
- This Vivacious Life
- Chandice’s cookbook, Gluten-Free on a Budget
- Find Me Gluten Free
- Shark Tank
- Tastemaker Conference
- Delegate and Elevate
- Creating a Media Kit course – available for FBP members!
- Meaningful Eats
- Frosting and Fettuccine
- 331: Building Community – How Abbey Rodriguez Founded and Grew Tastemaker Conference
- The Foreign Fork
- Marco Polo
- Growth University
- Tastemaker Conference Pricing + Pitching Workshop
- Follow Chandice on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.