Rebranding a food blog, leaning into a niche, and Keep-Delegate-Delete lists with Isabel Orozco-Moore from Isabel Eats.
Welcome to episode 336 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, we’re rewinding back to our episode with Isabel Orozco-Moore from Isabel Eats where she talks about leaning into a niche, delegating tasks, and more.The Freedom of a Niche
It’s another FBP Rewind episode today, and we’re so excited to revisit our November 2019 interview with Isabel Orozco-Moore from Isabel Eats!
After blogging for a year, Isabel decided to completely rebrand her site and lean into sharing just Mexican recipes. By narrowing down her focus, she was able to strengthen her brand and solidify her content strategy.
But that’s not all that Isabel and Bjork cover in this episode! You’ll also hear how she made her first hire, how she decided what tasks to delegate, how she monetizes her blog, and more.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How she was nominated for a Saveur Award
- How and why she rebranded her blog
- Why she decided to focus on her niche
- How she monetizes her blog
- How she hired a virtual assistant
- How to make a Keep-Delegate-Delete list
- How to get better at specific tasks
- Isabel Eats
- Designing Your Life
- Follow Isabel on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.