Focusing on SEO, diversifying your revenue streams, and developing a consistent email marketing strategy with Ali Stafford from Alexandra’s Kitchen.
Welcome to episode 337 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Ali Stafford from Alexandra’s Kitchen about how she’s grown her traffic by leaning into SEO and learning from industry experts.Shifting Your Mindset
We’re really excited to be chatting with Ali from Alexandra’s Kitchen in today’s episode! She’s a seasoned food blogger who has been sharing her recipes online since 2006.
But over the past few years, she has been shifting her mindset to focus on growing her traffic and leveling up her content strategy. In this episode, you’ll hear what changes she’s been implementing to focus on SEO, how she has strategically worked with consultants to grow her business, and more.
Whether you just launched your blog or you’ve been blogging for years, we know you will have a lot of great takeaways from this episode. Enjoy!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Ali launched her blog
- How she has shifted her social media strategy over the years
- Why she has been focusing on diversifying her revenue streams
- How she started focusing more on SEO
- How she optimizes her meta descriptions
- How her traffic has been affected by algorithm changes
- How she has developed a consistent email marketing strategy
- What she updates when republishing old posts
- Her best tips for growing an email list
- Alexandra’s Kitchen
- The Definitive List of Ways to Create an Income From Your Food Blog
- Foodie Digital
- Yoast SEO Plugin
- Allea Grummert, the FBP Email Marketing Expert
- Matt Molen
- Nathan Barry’s Newsletter
- 334: Crafting the Perfect Pitch – How to Build and Nurture Strong Relationships with Brands with Chandice Probst
- Follow Ali on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.