Creating valuable content, delegating and elevating tasks, and setting business and life goals with Bjork Ostrom.
Welcome to episode 338 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork talks about five themes that he’s noticed when reflecting back on the past year.Reflecting and Looking Forward
As we enter into the new year, it can be really helpful to look back on the previous year and reflect on some of the lessons learned. So we’re doing just that in this episode!
You’ll hear five themes that Bjork has identified when reflecting on 2021 and how he’s going to use that knowledge to his advantage in 2022. From insight on creating valuable content to delegating tasks to defining your life goals, this episode is packed full of great advice to help you start the year off strong.
Plus! As a bonus in this episode, you’ll hear about The Food Blogger Pro Podcast Facebook Group that we just launched for podcast listeners. Within this brand-new Facebook Group, you’ll be able to chat about recent episodes, submit questions for future interviews, and more. Be sure to check it out to continue the conversation!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How The Food Blogger Pro Podcast Facebook Group will work
- How to create really valuable content
- What the difference is between makers and managers
- Why it’s so important to delegate and elevate tasks
- Why you should set both business and life goals
- How to practice 1% infinity
- The Food Blogger Pro Podcast Facebook Group
- FBP Live Q&A: The State of Pinterest – available for FBP members!
- Delegate and Elevate Exercise
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.