The global disposable masks market is anticipated to grow at a 7% CAGR over the anticipated time period, with a market value of US$ 4.9 Bn in 2022. The market is anticipated to grow, increasing market valuation to US$ 9.7 Bn in 2032 as a result of growing emphasis on healthcare personnel safety.
Currently, consumers are increasingly purchasing personal protective equipment such as disposable face masks to protect against viruses and other infectious diseases. The disposable masks market witnesses accelerated demand following the global outbreak of Coronavirus, which originated in China in December 2019.
On account of the rising cases of coronavirus and other infections across the globe, companies are significantly focusing on increasing their production capacity and expanding their product availability to minimize the risk of infection among the population.
Moreover, there is an increasing demand for specialized masks known as N95 respirator masks among doctors, nurses, medical workers, and others who are treating patients identified with positive symptoms of coronavirus, as these masks protect against the virus. This is one of the primary factors increasing the demand for disposable marks across the globe.
Key Takeaways from the Disposable Masks Market Study
- According to the report, prominent players and small scale manufacturers have significantly increased their production capacity to ensure the continuous supplies of disposable masks across the globe due to the rise in demand for such products.
- The companies and governments worldwide are considerably boosting product supply, easing export restrictions, and putting measures in places to reduce the infectious spread.
- East Asia is expected to retain its dominance in the global disposable masks market, due to increasing government initiatives to increase product availability at hospitals and other healthcare centers along with the rise in consumer awareness to protect from infectious, and other chronic diseases in the region.
- Among product type, dust disposable marks segment is anticipated to show a relatively higher CAGR in the global disposable masks market in the near future, as it prevents from inhaling smoke, dust, mist, vapours and harmful gases.
An increase in adoption for surgical disposable masks among the general population and a rise in the prevalence of infectious diseases among the elderly population are the factors anticipated to propel the demand for disposable masks in the foreseeable future.
Get Your Comprehensive [email protected]
The rise in demand for disposable marks during mining, construction, chemical, food processing, and other industrial applications, along with growing hospital-acquired infections cases caused by viral, bacterial, and other fungal pathogens are some factors expected to further drive demand for disposable marks across the globe. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) statistics, in American hospitals, around 1.7 million infections and 99,000 deaths, every year are associated with hospital-acquired infections (HAIs).
Who is winning?
Some of the key players operating in the disposable masks market are Kimberly-Clark Corporation, 3M Company, Besco Medical Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Valmy SAS, Ansell, Moldex Corporation, Uvex Group, Kowa Company. Ltd., SAS Safety Corporation, Kwalitex Healthcare Pvt Ltd., Eagle Health Holdings Limited, Medicom Group, and others.
Several prominent market players are significantly introducing new products in the market to expand their product portfolio, market footprint, and enter into the new business segment. Besides this, companies are significantly expanding their production capacity to meet growing demand in hospitals, long term healthcare centers, mining, food industry, and other applications. Companies are also significantly investing in inorganic growth through mergers and acquisitions allows them to gain a competitive advantage.
- In March 2020, Eagle Health Holdings Limited has expanded its production capacity of disposable medical masks at a pharmaceutical facility in China. The company has expected to produce around 300 million units annually.
- In January 2020, The 3M Company has increased its production capacity of N95 respirator masks at its facilities worldwide due to coronavirus outbreaks. The company has expanded its assembly line with robots and employees at manufacturing facilities are working overtime to meet global demand.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11135
Have a Look Research Reports of Consumer Product Insights
Cat Toys Market Analysis: Cat Toys Market by Product, Material Type, Distribution Channel & Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
Dog Food Toppers Market Forecast: The dog food toppers market is estimated to reach US$ 5,157.1 Mn in 2022 and it is projected to reach US$ 11,910.9 Mn by 2032
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
The post Global Disposable Masks Market is Projected to Offer an Absolute Dollar Opportunity of US$ 4.8 Bn over the Decade’s Forecast period. Explore More Data by FMI appeared first on Future Market Insights.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.