The global salt content reduction ingredients market is worth US$ 4.47 Bn as of now and expected to reach US$ 10.77 Bn by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2022 to 2032.
Flourishing food vertical, especially the processed food and packaged food sub-vertical, does increase consumption of salt amongst the consumers. The market participants are, as such, trying to dole out healthy and tasty products with reduced salt content. Levels of salt and the ingredients used for reducing salt content do differ across various applications, basically due to every application’s texture, taste, and usage.
With consumers’ benevolence toward ill-effects of consumption of excessive salts, the salt content reduction ingredients market is bound to grow on a gracious note in the forecast period. The WHO says that close to 2.5 Mn fatalities could be avoided every year if consumption of salt is lessened to recommended level. This is another factor driving the salt content reduction ingredients market in the forecast period.
Salt content reduction ingredients are inclusive of hydrolysed vegetable protein, glutamates, yeast extracts, mineral salts, and likewise. They do reduce salt content, but keeping the flavor and taste of foods intact.
Salt, if consumed beyond recommendation, could result in numerous health issues like heart disease, hypertension, and various other cardiovascular ailments. The WHO has released data stating that close to 1.28 Bn adults suffer from hypertension at the global level. This would, in turn, increase dependency on the medications, thereby incurring higher costs. This calls for reduced intake of salt.
Manufacturers of bakery products, if decide on reducing salt content, could contribute to uplifting the health of the population worldwide. Also, with sauces, seasonings, and culinary flavors being increasingly used with reduced salt content, the global salt content reduction ingredients market is bound to witness an exponential reverberation in the forecast period.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1980
At the same time, it needs to be noted that it’s pretty challenging to select a solution working well herein. In other words, calculating the exact quantity of salt content reduction components while processing the food products is challenging. These factors are bound to restrain the salt content reduction ingredients market in the forecast period. Future Market Insights has walked through these facts with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘Salt Content Reduction Ingredients Market’.
Key Takeaways from Salt Content Reduction Ingredients Market
- Japan holds the largest market share in the Asia-Pacific as the Japanese Hypertension Society (JHS) is hyperactive in Japan. It has published in the latest edition of JHS Guideline for Treatment of Hypertension that salt consumption should not be crossing 6 – 7 g/day.
- The US holds 23.3% of the overall market share and the status quo is expected to remain unchanged in the years to come. As per the US FDA’s guidelines, the upper limit for consumption of salt per day should not exceed 2,300 mg.
- Europe is expected to go steady with the salt content reduction ingredients market with growing awareness about the importance of less consumption of salt.
- Glutamates dominate the salt content reduction ingredients market due to growing application of potassium glutamate and monosodium glutamate in the food & beverage vertical.
- Meat and Poultry sector rules the salt content reduction ingredients market and the upcoming scenario is expected to be the same going forward.
“The food vertical is subject to several choosy end-consumers, especially with respect to reduction of salt content. This would push the salt content reduction ingredients market towards remarkable growth going forward”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
- Food for Life, in 2021, launched 3 low-salt products; namely Ezekiel 4:9 Low Sodium Sprouted Flourless Tortillas, Ezekiel 49 Low Sodium Sprouted Flourless Crunchy Cereal, and Ezekiel 4:9 Low Sodium Sprouted Flourless English Muffins. These whole grain options, with 0 mg salt per saving, prove to be ideal for heart-healthy diet.
- Tata Salt, in 2021, floored Tata Salt SuperLite, with 30% low salt content.
- Cargill Salt, in 2021, tabled a novel purified sea salt flour. It’s an exclusive kind of ultra-fine cut, powder-like sodium chloride. It’s better suited to blend applications needing proper sizing inclusive of cereal, dry soup, spice mixes, flour, and topping snack foods.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1980
What does the Report Cover?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the salt content reduction ingredients market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
- The research study is based on product type (yeast extracts, glutamates (potassium/monosodium), high nucleotide ingredients (calcium inosinate, disodium inosinate, etc.), hydrolysed vegetable protein (HVP), mineral salts (KCl, K2SO4, CaCl2, etc.), and others (peptide based compounds, etc.)), and by application (dairy products, bakery products, fish derivatives, meat and poultry, beverages, sauces and seasonings, and snacks).
Salt Content Reduction Ingredients Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Yeast Extracts
- Glutamates (Monosodium/Potassium)
- High Nucleotide Ingredients (Disodium Inosinate, Calcium Inosinate, etc.)
- Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (HVP)
- Mineral Salts (KCl, K2SO4, CaCl2, etc.)
- Others (Peptide Based Compounds, etc.)
- Dairy Products
- Bakery Products
- Fish Derivatives
- Meat and Poultry
- Sauces and Seasonings
- Others (Snacks, etc.)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Ask For Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1980
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
4. Key Success Factors
4.1. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
5. Global Salt Content Reduction Ingredients Market Demand Analysis 2016-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
5.1. Historical Market Volume (KiloTons) Analysis, 2016-2021
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (KiloTons) Projections, 2022-2032
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
To be continued…!
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Chemicals & Materials
Surface Disinfectant Chemicals Market Sales: Driven by increasing focus on hygiene and cleanliness among consumers and strict cleanliness standards implemented across various industries, the global surface disinfectant chemicals market size will surpass US$ 3.5 Bn in 2021.
Rust Remover Market Demand: The global rust remover market is expected to witness a steady CAGR of 4.3% from 2022 to 2032. The market is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 775.8 Mn by the end of 2032.
Molybdenum Market Growth: According to Future Market Insights, the global molybdenum market will record a CAGR of 3.8% in terms of volume during the forecast period.
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse Full Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/salt-content-reduction-ingredients-market
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.