The global vehicle electrification market is expected to be worth $ 72 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. The vehicle electrification market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years as a result of the preference for electrified vehicles among automotive and automobile manufacturers, as well as the increasing emphasis on environmentally friendly alternatives in automobiles.
Vehicle electrification, in line with sustainable transportation facilities, enables both vehicle manufacturers and end-users to benefit from it, transforming how transportation is perceived and contributing to vehicle electrification market growth.
Request a report sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-542
Crucial Drivers Steering Vehicle Electrification Market Growth
Increasing conventional fuel prices, as well as increased sales of electric vehicles, may accelerate vehicle electrification market growth. Consumer demand for more fuel-efficient vehicles, stricter emission standards, and increased environmental awareness are all expected to drive vehicle electrification market growth. Various governments, including the United States, are actively encouraging vehicle electrification through tax breaks and subsidies.
The primary factor driving the vehicle electrification market growth is the increasing use of technological advancements in electric vehicles, such as e-axles. Apart from that, rising demand for lightweight vehicle production to improve fuel efficiency is boosting market growth. Rising demand for hybrid vehicles is expected to drive the vehicle electrification market.
The Vehicle Electrification Industry’s Hardships
Electric vehicles are vehicles that incorporate advanced technologies and electric power components. There are a number of risks associated with these technologies, such as thermal runaway of the battery bank and fire that must be carefully considered. The current vehicle electrification market challenges impeding the popularity of electric vehicles are high battery costs, overheating, the total energy storage capacity of the battery, and the development of vehicle batteries.
The Asia Pacific region has the largest vehicle electrification market share. The government’s numerous efforts in India, South Korea, and China to promote the use of electric vehicles and provide tax breaks for such purchases may boost vehicle electrification market growth in this region. Aside from that, technological and economic advancements in this region, as well as increased disposable income, are all contributing to regional prosperity.
The electric power steering market is expected to be the largest in the vehicle electrification market. EPS reduces fuel consumption while increasing vehicle manoeuvrability. The vehicle electrification market trend is accelerating in Asia. EPS is installed at a rate of nearly 91% in Asia. As a result, the EPS segment is expected to have the largest vehicle electrification market share during the forecast period.
- Due to rapid technological advancement and the expanding automobile industry, the vehicle electrification market is expected to grow at a double CAGR during the forecast period.
- North America is expected to be the fastest-growing market for vehicle electrification.
- The United States is on track to be the market leader in North American vehicle electrification.
- During the forecast period, the EPS segment is expected to have the largest market share.
- The plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) market is expected to grow the fastest in the vehicle electrification market.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-542
Bosch (Germany), Continental (Germany), Denso (Japan), BorgWarner (US), and Mitsubishi Electric are among the major manufacturers in the vehicle electrification market (Japan). These businesses have diverse product lines and extensive global distribution networks. These companies use strategies such as new product development, expansions, collaborations, and contracts and agreements to maintain their vehicle electrification market position.
- ARBOC Specialty Vehicles, LLC (USA) and XL Fleet Corp. (USA) worked together to electrify ARBOC Freedom low-floor buses.
- Ford (USA) has acquired Electriphi (California), a provider of charge management and fleet monitoring software.
- General Motors, a major American automaker, announced plans to introduce personal electric vehicles in 2021.
- CATL, a Chinese EV battery manufacturer, plans to expand its partnerships with Coach B.V. & VDL Bus in the Netherlands and Quantron AG in Germany in 2020 to accelerate commercial vehicle electrification in Europe by improving local services and product solutions.
- The company intends to release 30 electric vehicles worldwide by 2025, with roughly two-thirds of them available in North America.
Key Segments Covered in the Vehicle Electrification Market Report
- Start/Stop System
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Electric Air-Conditioner Compressor
- Electric Vacuum Pump
- Electric Oil Pump
- Electric Water Pump
- Liquid Heater PTC
- Integrated Starter Generator (ISG)
- Starter Motor
Degree of Hybridization:
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) & Micro-Hybrid Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- 48 V
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Toyota is one of the key players in the automobile industry that is implementing vehicle electrification. Toyota is innovating in the vehicle electrification market, leveraging the benefits of electrification to support their sustainability initiatives, with the goal of increasing electrified vehicle sales over the next decade.
- Automobile manufacturers are expected to benefit from the initiatives taken by automotive players such as Renault Group and Bosch to implement vehicle electrification, transform public transportation with vehicle electrification, and add electrified vehicles to their product portfolio in the future.
Top Reports Related To Automotive Market Insights
ADAS Sensors Market : is slated to top US$ 15 Bn in 2022. Increasing preference for enhanced driver comfort and safety in passenger vehicles is expected to boost sales at an impressive 14.1% CAGR over the forecast period, with the market valuation reaching US$ 43.2 Bn in 2030.
Automotive Display Units Market : witnessed historical CAGR of 6.2% for 2014- 2021. The global automotive display unit market is forecasted to witness a considerable value CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period 2022 and 2029.
Automotive Active Purge Pump Market : is slated to witness impressive growth at 11.2% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. The overall market valuation will total US$ 192 Mn in 2031, up from US$ 66.3 Mn recorded in 2021.
Automotive Light Bars Market : are slated to top US$ 952.3 Mn in 2022. Expanding at a healthy 5.3% CAGR, the market size is projected to total US$ 1.3 Bn by 2029.
Automotive Door Latch Market : to grow with year over year growth 4.8%in 2022 reaching value of about US$ 6,040.2 by 2022 end.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.