The global bot services market stands at US$ 1.6 Bn at present and is expected to reach US$ 18 Bn by the year 2032 at a whopping CAGR of 27.1% between 2022 and 2032.
The e-Commerce and BFSI sectors are more into usage of chatbots. Enterprises do adopt chatbots for internal tasks as well as customer service. One of the catalysts to bot services market is growing demand for feature phones along with incorporating advanced NLP and AI techniques. Urbanization and digitization have revolutionized the world, and bot services have played a vital role. Efforts are also being made for standardizing the ecosystem worldwide.
Various service companies did turn into bots during the pandemic, so as to help the clientele resolve issues without any propagation delay. The healthcare industry did see a spike in the sales of chatbots during the pandemic era. Several public healthcare and commercial websites made use of chatbots for diagnosing isolated patients and getting basic healthcare assessment done.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @
On these grounds, the WHO, in April 2020, came up with chatbots on Fb messenger for providing precise information about Covid-19. Future Market Insights has walked through these facts with probable calls to action in its latest market study entitled ‘Bot Services Market’.
Key Takeaways from Bot Services Market
- North America holds the largest market share due to the US being home to hordes of IT companies.
- Europe is at the matured stage in bot services market and expected to show this consistency in the upcoming period.
- The Asia-Pacific, led by India, Japan, and China, is expected to be the fastest growing region in bot services market in the near future.
- Microsoft Corporation, in January 2021, did announce transitioning Microsoft healthcare Bot Service to ‘Azure’ to enable customers to take an advantage of the latter’s improved tools, compliance, and security features.
- Poynter Institute’s IFCN (International Fact-Checking Network), in May 2020, came up with Whatsapp-enabled chatbots for providing access to translated network comprising over 80 fact-checking organizations across the globe.
- Alvaria, in June 2022, put forth its very first native product called ‘Alvaria CX Suite’, which comes across as combination of Noble Contact Center and Unified IP/Advanced List Management from Aspect. CX suite has been rounded out with self-service, omnichannel, fraud detection capabilities, and compliant outreach.
- Meta, in February 2022, launched the latest innovation regarding Universal Speech Translator, wherein it would be extending support to languages sans standard writing system (both – spoken and written).
- Baidu, in November 2021, tabled PLATO-XL. It’s an AI model meant for dialogue generation. At present, it does outperform existing commercial chatbots on several conversational benchmarks, thereby showing exceptional performance.
- Mindsay, in April 2021, used Genesys App Foundry for publishing AI chatbots. The agents are likely to quickly leave and engage in conversations with the customers through chatbot interface by integration of Mindsay chatbots with Genesys Cloud, that too, day in day out.
- Yellow Messengers, an AI chat bot firm, did receive US$ 20 Mn in April 2020 from an investor for fulfiling the growing need of the market.
Get More Information on this Report @
“With internet penetration witnessing an exponentiation, the global bot services market is likely to grow inadvertently in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
What are the inclusions of Bot Services Market Report?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the bot services market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
- The research study is based on service (platform and framework), by mode of channel (website, contact centers, social media, and mobile applications), by business function (sales & marketing, human resource, finance, supply chain & logistics, and IT), by application (customer engagement & retention, workforce management, agent performance management, content management, appointment scheduling, employee on-boarding, and others), by deployment mode (on-premises and cloud), by organization size (SMEs and large enterprises), and by vertical (BFSI, retail & e-Commerce, healthcare & life sciences, media & entertainment, travel & hospitality, IT telecom, government, and other verticals).
- Bots let users add various intelligent agents communicating without investment of money and time in incorporating AI of their own.
Bot Services Market Segmentation
By Mode of Channel:
- Contact Centers
- Social Media
- Mobile Applications
By Business Function:
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resource (HR)
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Information Technology (IT)
- Customer Engagement & Retention
- Workforce Management
- Agent Performance Management
- Content Management
- Appointment Scheduling
By Deployment Mode:
- Large Enterprises
- Retail & e-commerce
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Hospitality
- IT & Telecom
- Other Verticals
- North America
- Latin America
Request for Customization @
Explore Other Related Reports Links From Technology Market
Enterprise Key Management Market Size – The global enterprise key management market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 2,320.6 Million in 2022, forecast a CAGR of 14.6% to be valued at US$ 9,060.4 Million from 2022 to 2032.
Emergency Lighting Market Share – The global emergency lighting market is estimated to reach US$ 11,628.2 million by 2032, escalating from US$ 6,593.1 million in 2022 evolving at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
Consumer Video Feedback Software Market Trends – With 7.5%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Cloud-deployed consumer video feedback is expected to be the highest revenue-generating category, projected to register a CAGR of 7.3% during 2022 – 2032.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.