The Data center infrastructure management market size is expected to reach US$ 2 billion in 2022 registering a CAGR of 10.7% from 2022 to 2032. Energy efficient data centers are expected to exceed US$ 5.6 billion by the end of 2032. Business has been experiencing an unprecedented data revolution since the recent boom in digital technology and transformation regarding storage, performance, security threats, and methods of communication.
With the adoption of internet-enabled devices over the years, the demand for data centers in various regions will continue to rise. With the rapid growth in development, the construction of data centers has increased significantly, increasing the need for DCIM solutions and services in the market.
Furthermore, with the growing demand for green initiatives, government agencies across the region are working on new laws that will result in a reduction of carbon emissions, increased efficiency in energy usage, and so on.
Request a Sample of this Report @
- On-premises deployment model data center infrastructure management segment to expand at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period
- The U.S. market is expected to reach US$ 2 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.5% by the end of the forecast period.
- A growing number of IT sector businesses in China are expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% between the period of 2022-2032.
- Data center infrastructure management had an absolute value of US$1.8 billion dollars in previous years.
- With the increasing expansion of data centers in Japan, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period.
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market Landscapes
End users will reap the benefits of new technologies as new locations and technologies of data centers are introduced. One of the potential benefits of a strategic partnership is the ability to expand the company’s operational capabilities. Security breaches and data losses in the market can be reduced by providing businesses with smart and dynamic data centers.
- In February 2022, Web Werks, an Indian data center company, will launch a new facility in Bengaluru. A new data center is being built by the company in Whitefield, its first in the state of Karnataka. It is projected that the first phase of delivery will be completed in Q4 2022. The building will provide 110,000 square feet of colocation space, 20 MVA of gross power, and 10MW of IT capacity when fully constructed.
- In July 2021, an investment fund with a focus on Eastern Europe is planning to allocate more than €1 billion ($1.9 billion) to spend on digital infrastructure in the region. Investments in critical infrastructure in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) will be carried out by the Three Seas Initiative Investment Fund (3SIIF), which was established in 2019. With specific attention being paid to the Three Seas region as well as the 12* countries that border the Baltic, Adriatic, and Black seas. In addition to renewable energy, it has recently invested in digital infrastructure and railways.
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global data center infrastructure management market, presenting historical market data (2015-2021) and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
Get More Information on this Report @
Key Segments Covered in the Data Center Infrastructure Management Market Report
Data Center Infrastructure Management by Component:
- Solution Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Services Data Center Infrastructure Management
Data Center Infrastructure Management by Application:
- Asset Management Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Capacity Planning Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Power Monitoring Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Environment Monitoring Data Center Infrastructure Management
- BI and Analytics Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Others (Automated Workflow and Change Management, and Auditing and Reporting)
Data Center Infrastructure Management by Deployment Model:
- On-premises Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Cloud Data Center Infrastructure Management
Data Center Infrastructure Management by Data Center Type:
- Enterprise Data Center Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Managed Data Center Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Colocation Data Center Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Cloud and Edge Data Center Data Center Infrastructure Management
Data Center Infrastructure Management by Vertical:
- Data Center Infrastructure Management for BFSI
- Data Center Infrastructure Management for Government and Public Sector
- Data Center Infrastructure Management for IT and ITeS
- Data Center Infrastructure Management for Manufacturing
- Data Center Infrastructure Management for Healthcare and Life Science
- Data Center Infrastructure Management for Telecommunications
- Data Center Infrastructure Management for Others (Retail and E-Commerce, Education, and Media and Entertainment)
Data Center Infrastructure Management by Region:
- North America Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Europe Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Asia Pacific Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Middle East and Africa Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Latin America Data Center Infrastructure Management
Explore Other Related Reports Links From Technology Market
Telecom Cloud Market Demand – Newly released Telecom Cloud Market analysis report by Future Market Insights reveals that global sales of Telecom Cloud Market in 2021 was held at US$ 19.8 Bn. With 15.2% projected CAGR, the market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 99.4 Bn by 2032.
API Security Market Growth – The global API security market revenue totaled ~US$ 783.9 Mn in 2021 and it is likely to reach US$ 984.1 Mn in 2022. Furthermore, with rising incidence of malicious attacks on APIs, the overall demand is expected to grow at a staggering CAGR of 26.3% between 2022 and 2032, totaling around US$ 10,185.4 Mn by 2032.
App Analytics Market Outlook – The global app analytics market size was valued at $1,950.4 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $12,901.5 million by 2032, registering a CAGR of 19.1% from 2022 to 2032.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.