The global food sterilization equipment market size is projected to total US$ 850 Mn by 2032, with demand growing at a 5.7% CAGR over the forecast period.
Increasing concerns regarding food safety in the food & beverage and foodservice sectors across the globe is spurring demand for effective food sterilization equipment. Consumers are getting inclined towards clean label food products and are preferring food products produced using sustainable methods.
In response to this, food processing companies are investing in sterilising equipment to extend the shelf life of these items while adhering to severe regulatory standards, which is driving sales in the market. Besides this, surging demand for ready-to-eat food and beverages will push sales of bulk food sterilization equipment in the forthcoming years.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14620
As food safety requirements become more stringent, more food businesses are choosing clear labels and transparency. Clean label is a consumer-driven trend that is having a beneficial impact on the food and beverage industry around the world.
Manufacturers are driven to follow the trend and upscale food ingredient sterilization due to the rising tendency of consumers to know and comprehend all of the ingredients used in a product before purchasing it.
Rising prevalence of foodborne infections and increasing consumer awareness of food safety are projected to drive the food sterilisation equipment market. Further, growing demand for non-thermal sterilisation processes is driving innovation in the market, thereby augmenting growth.
“Growing establishment of international fast food chains and gourmet restaurants across emerging economies, along with technological advancements in non-thermal food sterilization equipment will continue boosting sales over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
- Based on process, sales in the continuous food sterilization equipment segment will grow at a 6.6% CAGR through 2032.
- By application, demand for food sterilization equipment for seasoning and herbs will remain high.
- In terms of technology type, the heat food sterilization equipment segment will remain lucrative.
- Sales in the Australia food sterilization equipment market will grow at a 6.5% CAGR through 2032.
- The U.S. will continue dominating the North America food sterilization equipment market, with sales growing at a 8.2% CAGR.
India will account for 31% of the South Asia food sterilization equipment market through 2032.
- Demand in China food sterilization equipment market is slated to increase at a 9.1% CAGR over the forecast period.
Some of the key players operating in the market include JBT, Buhler AG, Cosmed Group, STERIFLOW Company, DELAMA S.P.A., and Raphanel System. Leading manufacturers are investing in collaborations and partnerships to improve sales in untapped markets.
Food Sterilization Equipment Market By Category
- Batch Sterilization
- Continuous Sterilization
- Seasonings, and herbs
- Cereals & pulses
- Poultry & seafood
- Dairy products
- Fruits & vegetables
- Dried fruits & nuts
- Others (edible seed, gums, starch, jelly, & other ingredients)
- Bottled food sterilization
- Canned food & beverages
- High Voltage Electric Field Sterilization Equipment
- Inductive Electronic Sterilization Equipment
- High Temperature Sterilization
- Chemical Sterilization
- Ultraviolet Sterilization Equipment
- Microwave Sterilization Machine
- Others (HPP and ultrasound technologies)
- Milk pasteurization machine
- Industrial jam vacuum cooker
- Small scale industrial jam cooker
- Processing system for marmalade
- Sterilizer for ready meals
- Vegan sauce processing system
- Craft beer pasteurizer
- Autoclave sterilizer for canned tuna
- High pressure processing machine for juice
- Industrial bottle sterilizer
- Steam sterilizer for food pouches
- Dry heat depyrogenation oven
- Hot water storage type retort sterilizer
- Hot water spray type retort sterilizer
- Plate type sterilizer
- Tube type sterilizer
- Plate heat exchanger for food
- Rapid preparation sterilizer
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Ask Our Analyst More about Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14620
Frequently Asked Questions
- How big is the food sterilization equipment market?
- At what CAGR is the market expected to grow?
- Who are the top 5 players operating in the market?
- What is the North America food sterilization equipment market outlook?
- At what rate will the food sterilization equipment demand grow in Europe?
- Which are the major countries driving demand for food sterilization equipment?
Explore FMI’s related ongoing Coverage on Food and Beverage Domain
Pesticide Detection Market: The global pesticide detection market expects a CAGR of 7.4% due to the growing demand during the forecast period. It is anticipated to be appraised at US$ 3,763.3 Mn by 2032, up from US$ 1,843 Mn in 2022.
Ready To Use Supplementary Food Market: The global ready to use supplementary food market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 643.2 Million in 2022.
Vegan Drink Mixes Market: During the projected period (2022-2032), the global vegan drink mixes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1%. The market is projected to be valued at US$ 12,145.5 Mn in 2022 and reach a valuation of US$ 21,956.8 Mn by the end of 2032.
Premixed Cocktail Shots Market: Global premixed cocktail shots market demand is anticipated to be valued at US$ 3,708 Million in 2022, forecast a CAGR of 6.1 % to be valued at US$ 6,716 Million from 2022 to 2032.
Plant Based Iron Supplements Market: During the projected period, the plant based iron supplements market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2032.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.