The hematology diagnostics market is set to reach US$ 2.0 billion by 2033, driven by a robust CAGR of 9.9%. Key factors fueling this growth include the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancements aided by artificial intelligence, and a rising incidence of blood disorders such as anemia, thalassemia, and sickle cell. Research and development activities, improved diagnostic tools, and increased efficiency through standardized diagnostics are also contributing to the market’s expansion.
The hematology diagnostics market is expected to be worth US$ 780.0 million in 2023 and US$ 2.0 billion by 2033. During the forecast period, the market for hematology diagnostics is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9%.
Request to download a sample report to explore the future of healthcare.
Market opportunities are being driven by the rise in chronic diseases like cancer, blood clots, blood-related disorders, and infections. Furthermore, chances for the haematology diagnostics market are soaring due to the development of improved technology and the usage of artificial intelligence to aid in quicker diagnosis.
The market opportunities are being driven by the rise of blood disorders such anaemia, thalassemia, and sickle cell. The sales of haematology diagnostics are also rising as a result of R&D activities, enhanced tools for making precise clinical judgments, and new competitors. Haematology diagnostics are also becoming more widely used due to the development of standardised diagnostics with increased efficiency to lessen the workload in research facilities.
The innovation of non-invasive hematology equipment and point-of-care diagnostics is boosting the market growth. According to a study published in 2019, India ranks third after the United States and China in blood cancer.
Manufacturers Increased Automation in Hematology Diagnostics to Surge Market Opportunities
The growing advanced technology in the medical field has uplifting the healthcare sector in recent years. The manufacturers are experimenting with various medical devices to provide accurate results, better responses, and reduce check-up time.
These manufacturers are launching innovative devices that meet patients’ requirements during the forecast period. In addition, launching automatic and advanced equipment with artificial intelligence to record patient data, disease, and personal data is a growing market opportunity.
- The hematology diagnostics market is expected to reach US$ 2.0 billion by 2033.
- The global market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period.
- The market in the United States hematology diagnostics record a CAGR of 9.7% through 2033.
- With a CAGR of 8.9%, the United Kingdom market significantly uplifts during the forecast period.
- The China market is expected to record a CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period.
Seize the Future of Hematology Diagnostics! Invest Today for a Successful Tomorrow! Buy Now:
Who is Winning?
The prominent players fragment the market during the forecast period. Therefore, marketers are using various strategies to propel market growth.
- Developing Innovative Products: The manufacturers and top companies focus on developing devices based on machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) methods for hematology diagnostics patients.
- Increasing Distribution Channels: The key companies are launching their products to acquire massive revenue in the global market. These companies provide their goods and services through multiple distribution channels such as retail, wholesale, supermarkets, and online.
- Trustworthy Brand: The manufacturing companies are developing advanced and transparent brands for their customers. The manufacturers are aware of sustainable products that maintain a trustworthy relationship between the buyer and seller.
Other Prominent Players in the Market are:
- Meyland Smith A/S
- Abbot Laboratories
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Sysmex Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Siemens Healthlineers
- F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
- HORIBA Ltd.
- HemoCue AB
- Danaher (Beckman Coulter Inc.)
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- EKF Diagnostics
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Drew Scientific
- In Oct 2021, Suburban Diagnostics announced its newly launched Centre of Excellence for hematology diagnostics patients. The freshly launched find out various common and uncommon disorders by providing training and research support.
- In April 2022, A medical device company, Sysmex Corporation, launched its new systems, including XQ-Series and XQ-320 Series. These are the automated system that provides multi-feature requirement in the laboratories.
- In March 2022, Mindray launched the BC-700 series. These series incorporate complete blood count and erythrocyte sedimentation tests.
Hematology Diagnostics Market by Category:
By Kit Type:
- Anemia and Iron Test Kits
- Folic Acid Testing Kits
- Sickle Cell Screening Kits
- PT/INR Testing Kits
- D-dimer Testing Kits
- Blood Typing Kits
- Leukemia Testing Kits
- Sepsis Testing Kits
- Antibiotics Resistance Panels
- Bacterial & Fungal Panels
- Point of Care
- Lab-based Testing
By Distribution Channel:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Cancer Research Institutes
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Store
- Online Sales Channels
Nandini Roy Choudhury (Client Partner for Food & Beverages at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has 7+ years of management consulting experience. She advises industry leaders and explores off-the-eye opportunities and challenges. She puts processes and operating models in place to support their business objectives.
She has exceptional analytical skills and often brings thought leadership to the table.
Nandini has vast functional expertise in key niches, including but not limited to food ingredients, nutrition & health solutions, animal nutrition, and marine nutrients. She is also well-versed in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, retail, and chemical sectors, where she advises market participants to develop methodologies and strategies that deliver results.
Her core expertise lies in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, acquisitions and post-merger integration and cost reduction. Nandini has an MBA in Finance from MIT School of Business. She also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Nagpur University, India.
Nandini has authored several publications, and quoted in journals including Beverage Industry, Bloomberg, and Wine Industry Advisor.
Explore FMI’s related ongoing Coverage in the Healthcare Market Domain:
Tissue Diagnostics Market: was valued at US$ 32.0 Bn in 2021 and is set to expand at a healthy CAGR of 12.8% during 2022-2032, with a market valuation of US$ 120.2 Bn by 2032.
Poultry Diagnostics Market: is subjected to record a CAGR of 10.5%. The market revenue is likely to be valued at US$ 590 million in 2023 and exhibit a revenue growth of US$ 1.6 billion by 2033.
Chlamydia Diagnostics Market: garnered a market value of US$ 1.17 Billion in 2022 and is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 3.69 Billion by registering a CAGR of 11% in the forecast period 2023 to 2033.
Cancer Diagnostics Market: is projected to expand steadily at a CAGR of 8.5% value, from 2023 to 2033. In the year 2023, the market size is projected to expand and gain a global market valuation of US$ 55.71 billion. Considering this increasing growth and demand in the global market, the market is expected to reach US$ 126 billion by 2033.
Dental Diagnostic and Surgical Equipment Market: is projected to increase from a valuation of US$ 11.2 Bn in 2021 to US$ 20.6 Billion by 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube