The eco-friendly inks market is predicted to be worth US$ 4.55 billion in 2023 and rise to US$ 7.5 billion by 2032. Demand is expected to increase at an average CAGR of 5.8% during the projected period.
The key market growth drivers are rising environmental concerns in the printing industry. As a result, there is a significant market for green printing technologies like digital printing, 3D printing, and UV printing.
The sector is predicted to grow as water-based inks are being used more frequently. Periodicals, labels, and packaging are just a few examples of the many uses for water-based inks, which are also free of toxic chemicals.
Request the Sample Report to Understand the Rising Demand for Global Eco-friendly Inks Market: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7971
Governments globally are establishing stringent regulations to decrease the harmful impacts of ink manufacturing and consumption on the environment. Businesses looking for ways to follow these regulations have increased the demand for eco-friendly inks.
In response to the increased sales of eco-friendly inks, several businesses invest in research and development projects to develop new goods. The need for organic inks is expected to grow as a new trend. Many applications, including consumer goods, use inks made of organic ingredients like soybeans.
“Eco-friendly inks are pioneering sustainability in the printing industry. These environmentally conscious ink formulations reduce the ecological footprint of printing processes, aligning with the growing demand for sustainable and responsible printing solutions.” – by Lead Analyst, Future Market Insights.
- By 2032, the United States will likely dominate the eco-friendly inks market, with a share of 19.4%.
- The demand for eco-friendly inks increased at a 3.5% CAGR between 2018 and 2022, citing FMI’s study.
- The expansion in the United Kingdom is anticipated to expand at an adequate CAGR of 4.4% by 2032. The market will likely generate a share of US$ 169.9 million by 2032.
- Japan’s eco-friendly inks market is expected to grow with a share of 35.8% and a CAGR of 6.7% by 2032.
- Between 2023 and 2032, the eco-friendly inks market will likely increase in India at 7.8% CAGR.
- The expansion in China is anticipated to expand at an adequate CAGR of 6.2% by 2032. The market is expected to generate a share of US$ 835.8 million by 2032.
- Germany’s market is expected to reach US$ 178.9 million and a CAGR of 3% by 2032.
- With sustainability in mind, the market growth rate is expected to be around 1.8x by 2032.
Competitors Utilizing their Potential for Improved Market Share
Manufacturers have adopted green printing strategies as a result of growing environmental concerns. The rising demand for water-based and UV-curable inks also drives the initial expansion of the demand for eco-friendly inks.
Eco-friendly ink producers now generate more effective and affordable inks due to the development of new eco-friendly ink compositions. The market is expanding due to rising demand for digital printing and an increase in the number of businesses providing green printing services.
- Kao Collins Corporation
- Sun Chemical
- Living Ink Technologies
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA
- INX International Ink Co.
- Wikoff Color Corporation
- STS Inks
- Flint Group
- Kwang Myung Ink Co. Ltd
- Gans Ink & Supply
- Toyo Ink India Private Limited
- Huber Group
- Marabu Printing Inks
- Magna Colours Ltd.
- For US$ 48 million in July 2021, Magna Colors teamed up with Avient Corporation, a major supplier of specialized and environmentally friendly material solutions.
- Energy-efficient printing inks with a low carbon footprint presented by Marabu, an ink manufacturer, at Glasstec 2022 in July 2022. The business also displays inks for the glass industry’s use in screen printing, digital printing, and pad printing.
- At Printpack India 2022 in May, Huber Group Print Solutions presented its sustainable folding carton portfolio.
Delve into our Exclusive Analysis with Exclusive Discounts: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7971
- Four Color
- Monochrome Printing
By Origin of Bio Pigments:
- Flint Ink
- Algae Inks
- Animal Origin
- Vegetable-based Ink
- Screen Printing
- Food & Beverage
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices
- Consumer Goods
Ismail Sutaria (Lead Consultant, Packaging and Materials) has over eight years of experience in market research and consulting in the packaging & materials industry. Ismail’s strength lies in identifying key challenges faced by the client and offering logical and actionable insights to equip the clients with strategic decision-making power.
Ismail has been an instrumental part of several transformational consulting assignments. His key skills include competitive benchmarking, opportunity assessment, macroeconomic analysis, and business transformation advisory. Ismail is an MBA holder in Marketing and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics.
Ismail is a regular at industry conferences and expos and has been widely covered in electronic and print media. He is a Speaker at our upcoming Talk show – Rise of the Intelligent Packaging. Ismail has been quoted in leading publications, including the European Pharmaceutical Review and the European Adhesive Tape Association.
Explore Trending Reports of Packaging:
Eco-friendly Paper Plates Market Size: The global eco-friendly paper plates market size is set to reach a valuation of US$ 1.17 billion in 2023 and further expand at a CAGR of 4.50% from 2023 to 2033. The market is likely to reach US$ 1.82 billion by 2033.
Eco-Friendly Straws Market Analysis: The eco-friendly straws market is anticipated to strengthen its boundaries at a steady CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The market is expected to hold a share of US$ 10.71 billion in 2023, while it is anticipated to surpass US$ 22.07 billion by 2033.
Eco-Friendly Tea Packaging Market Demand: The global consumption of eco-friendly tea packaging stood at around US$ 6.2 billion in 2021 and is slated to increase at a CAGR of 4.5% to reach a valuation of US$ 10.0 billion by 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer, Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]