Creating a real estate marketing plan is a fundamental step for our business project to be successful. However, the truth is that it is not an easy task.
Real estate marketing agencies simplify this work and provide our clients with the help they need to design and prepare their planning. However, there are some actions that you can program in your agenda to start starting your real estate business. Do you want to know what they are? In this article, skymarketing show you how to create a real estate marketing plan.
What is a real estate marketing plan?
A marketing plan can be defined as a document in which an analysis of the situation of the company is collected, in this case of the real estate, the objectives that are sought and the methods by which we will achieve our purposes.
As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, its elaboration is quite complex. Despite this, on this occasion we have simplified the steps so that you can develop your own real estate marketing plan in a complete way.
Doing this document will provide you great advantages. Among them we highlight the following:
- Achieve the proposed goals.
- Do not invest in techniques or tools that will not work.
- Detect which is our ideal client.
- There is an improvement in efficiency.
- It can help prevent mistakes.
How to make a real estate marketing plan step by step
These are the first steps you have to follow to make your own real estate marketing plan . Take a pencil and paper to write down each one!
In the first place, we will analyze external factors (general economic situation, how a real estate agency works and the sector at that time ...) and internal factors (resources we have, personnel ...).
To carry out a market analysis, the classic SWOT is usually used. We explain how to do it step by step:
- First of all, we will analyze the internal weaknesses of the company, that is, what deficiencies our real estate agency has compared to the competition or what are those aspects that we need to improve.
- Next, we will establish which are the threats that come from abroad. We will write down the factors that could endanger our real estate.
- Strengths. Obviously, we will also have some strengths that will make us stand out in the real estate market. Ask yourself what advantages you offer compared to other real estate companies and why clients would prefer your services: competitive prices, qualified staff, excellent treatment, etc.
- The opportunities are within our environment and must be exploited for the benefit of the company. To detect them, create a list with new trends and changes that have occurred recently in the market.
Research your audience
. Never trust yourself and think that you know your audience perfectly. The ideal is to write down the ideal type of client you should target. To do this, we will select your age, sex, place of residence, tastes, purchasing power, etc.
Perhaps, a priori, it seems irrelevant to you, but knowing who you should contact will greatly simplify the whole process. In addition, it will be very useful when you want to carry out an advertising campaign.
Answer the following questions to carry out an analysis of your ideal client:
- Who do I want to contact? Include demographic information, age, tastes, etc. The more specific you are in the description, the better.
- How can I help you with my services? Think about the needs of that user profile and what you can offer to help them.
- Finally, establish the methods by which you will help your client.
Analyze the competition
Another of the real estate marketing actions is to analyze the competition. See what other real estate companies do to promote their services, this way, it may be easier for you to establish your own methods. By this, we do not mean that you imitate all the steps that other real estate businesses do. In fact, many actions may not work for you. It's just about doing research that inspires the process you want to carry out.
Learn the basic steps to analyze the competition :
- See what their budgets are and what their turnover is. If you consult a large company, they likely publish their annual or quarterly results. Of course, we should not obsess over data from other businesses, especially if we are at a time when we are setting up a real estate . The data will only have an orientation function.
- Check the price they establish for their products and services. Once you get the information, think about where you want to position your real estate.
- How they get new clients. It detects which are the main routes by which new customers reach you: social networks, advertising campaigns, website, etc. This information will give you an idea of the methods that could be useful in your real estate.
- What is the sales process they use. In this case we will observe how is the process that they establish from the moment they contact the user until, finally, they manage to close the sale.
Plan your objectives and goals
When Property news Pakistan start a business, planning objectives is essential, since it will help us to know where we want to go and what our final goal will be.
Have you heard of "SMART goals"? These are those that must meet the following characteristics: be specific, measurable, feasible, realistic and exposed in a certain time. Its term comes from English and refers to Specific, Measurable, Realistic and Time marked.
we propose a series of common actions to meet the proposed objectives:
- Real estate fairs. We recommend you attend real estate fairs both in person and online. It will help you to increase your client portfolio.
- Create a website for real estate . Even though you have a physical business, the presence on the internet is essential. Create a website that contains a blog to write content that interests your potential customers. Have you heard of the principle of reciprocity? If you provide users with free quality information, they will feel grateful and will be more inclined to hire your services. In addition, you will become a trusted expert.
- Use real estate videos . The video format is highly consumed by Internet users because information is transmitted in a more enjoyable and dynamic way. You can incorporate them in your blog section. Other formats that are widely accepted are podcasts and e-books. Currently, creating your own real estate podcast channel is very easy thanks to the appearance of new applications. Keep in mind that with this format, users will be able to hear you while driving, exercising or doing any other activity.
- Use social networks for real estate . There is a wide variety of social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter ...), therefore, it is essential that you select those in which you really want to have a presence. The first thing you have to do is study your ideal client in advance and check that they are present in that type of social network. We do not advise you to create accounts for all networks, as it will be very difficult to create different content for each of them. The key is to research and select the most suitable for our real estate.
- Make real estate acquisition calls . Keep track of all the calls you make.
- Bet on real estate email marketing . It is not about saturating customer mail with news and information. It is enough to send an email to the month or every 15 days approximately. The content can be: offers, news from the real estate, notice of publication of new content on the blog and even a small gift for staying subscribed to your newsletter.
Create a content calendar
Once we have indicated what our objectives will be in the medium and short term and the methods by which we will achieve them, we must establish a content calendar.
In it we will indicate the frequency with which we will publish in the real estate blog and social networks. Maintaining the blog correctly and uploading information frequently is essential for users to be attentive to our news.
However, it is also true that we must maintain a balance. That is, it is not recommended to publish once every three months, but neither to oversaturate the information reader. The ideal is to update social networks almost daily and upload a weekly post to the blog.
Establish a sales process
In this section we will define the steps that the user will take just before becoming our client.
Not only is it enough to attract new customers, but it is also necessary to establish loyalty with those who have already trusted our services before.
In this aspect, it is essential to try to know some characteristics of users such as their habits and interests to offer them what they need at the right time.
Depending on the budget you have, you can invest in certain actions. For example, hiring staff, experts in certain areas, etc.
We recommend that you leave at least a part of your budget for online advertising, for this you have to make sure which are the media in which your audience is located.
It is also important to have help in the area of legality. When we start with a business project, some licenses or tax obligations are likely to be overlooked. Over time, this can pose a serious problem for your business.
Having the services of professionals will make your real estate take off sooner and safely. Many companies have not managed to stay in time because they have not delegated certain tasks to experts.
Analyze the results
The previous steps will be of no use if we do not analyze the results obtained.
Once you prepare your list of objectives and the methods to achieve them, you should check what the results have been with each of them. In this way, you will know if they have been effective or, if on the contrary, it is necessary to review and modify some aspects of your strategy.
The following points can serve as a guide to analyze the results of your plan:
- Check if all the goals you set in your initial plan are being met. If not, try to find out why: are they too ambitious? Did you have a short period of time to achieve it? Do you need more resources for this? Etc.
- Make sure that you have not deviated from the actions provided in the plan. For example, analyze if you comply with the periodic publications on social networks and on the blog, if you have attended the fairs or events that you had in mind ...
- Compare which strategies are working the best and which ones have not been as effective.
Creating a real estate marketing plan is the first action you must take before starting your business.
You can write this document as extensively as you like, but there are certain points that should never be overlooked.
About Sky Marketing
Sky Marketing is the pioneer of sales & marketing in the real estate sector of Pakistan founded by Usman Alam. Sky Marketing has an outstanding reputation for mastering the concept of being a transparent and trustworthy institution. Sky Marketing has been dealing in the real estate industry successfully for 15 years and is counted as one of the most reputable real estate marketing companies in Pakistan.
Email: [email protected]
Company: Sky Marketing Islamabad
Phone: (051) 848-7777
The above review statements are those of the sponsor (Source of content) and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, position or views of the content publisher. The content distribution company is therefore not responsible for the content and its authenticity and legal standing of the above subject matter. Each individual is required to exercise its content when making a purchase from the above offer. The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy. Any purchase made from the above press release is made at your own risk. Editorial merit of this content is subject to news publisher and its downstream partners. Consult an expert advisor/health and professional advisor before any such purchase. Any purchase made from this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website's selling as mentioned in the above as source. The content publisher and its downstream distribution partners do not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the company this news is about.
DISCLAIMER of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR PR COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UPON WHICH ANY SUCH CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AUDIO, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND VIDEOS, OR OF THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF ANY STATEMENT MADE IN OR OMITTED FROM ANY advertisement, sponsorship, endorsement, testimonial, opinion, or other product-related or service-related statement or review appearing in the Websites or in ANY post or article distributed via the Websites.