TeamUp, a supplier of gym management software for boutique gyms, studios and CrossFit boxes has launched a free online mini-marketing course that includes seven guides for business owners covering specific basic marketing topics needed to gain visibility on search engines such as Google and attract new customers.
With one of TeamUp’s main goals being to provide fitness business owners with the tools and features they need to run their businesses - especially marketing - and having been approached by a number of customers seeking advice on marketing and SEO, TeamUp has delivered this new marketing series which includes:
- Learn how to set up your website to attract web users and visitors to check you out
- Understand how to set up and track your website's performance with Google Analytics
- Get the down-low on SEO and why you need it for your website
- See how to implement the most basic and useful SEO strategies to make your website visible on web search engines
- Sharpen your writing skills by learning how to create engaging blog posts that attract visitors to your website
- Put your business on the map and make it easy for local customers to find with Google My Business
- Discover how to build your community and advertise your business on social media
TeamUp advise that by implementing each of the strategies learnt in this series, some of the many benefits and successes businesses can begin to experience include (but aren't limited to):
- earning new valuable customers and members
Read Full Story: https://www.ausleisure.com.au/news/teamup-launches-free-online-mini-marketing-course/
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.